Monday, April 26

My Head A-Splode.

This is me...with screenwriter's block.


That's some SEXY screenwriter's block, if you ask me!

That's okay, though. I deserve a break. I'm just starting the final act of the first draft, after hammering out 24 pages in 3 days. I have a lot more work ahead of me though, as I have to completely reformat the script into a drafting program. (I plan on figuring out how to work that program within the next week)

As I've said countless times before, I'm way too busy this week to be stressing out over my little puppet show. I have 3 job interviews, 1 test, 1 court hearing, and tomorrow the guy from Charter Communications is stopping by to pick up my cable box. I found out today that I could save 10 bucks a month if I got rid of 20 channels I never watch. Deal! Take your box, jackasses! If I wanted the "Discovery Wings" channel, I would have asked for it. I bet you're wondering how I will deal with just a hundred channels now. Well, I don't know for sure, but me and the missus will manage.

So, I know what you're thinking. "Ryan, what do you do when you have writer's block?" Well, first off, thank you for asking. Secondly, I have fun with forced perspective!




"Hey! What are you guys doing?"

Gabe! Get the hell out of here!


That's much better. As you can see, when I have nothing to write about, I become very, very gay.

Seacrest...out!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home