Monday, May 17

8 Hours In.

I'm Ryan Zeinert, and I approve this message.

I'll be brief. My first day of work went as planned. I have a lot to learn, but I'm excited and willing. Everyone there (about 120 people) seems very nice and supportive, and I feel more comfortable there than I thought I would. And I made about a hundred bucks today watching someone else do my job, so I'm not about to start bitching yet. We'll see how tomorrow goes though.

As a side note, I've noticed that the page has been acting up again concerning the "www" in the URL. You don't have to type that in to get here, and it will save you a headache. Bye.

Comments:
Mine was being sort of dumb in that you HAD to type in the www or it wouldn't work...I don't know about this blogger sometimes.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home