Thursday, May 27

Sinneslochen Syndrome.


I'm Justin Perkins, and I approved this message.

I'm a busy man. I've got a movie to shoot, a full time job, and a wedding that I have to stand in pretty soon. (Although I can't remember who's getting married) But I still have enough time during the day to show up here to make sure this page is presentable and offer myself to the masses.

SO WHY AREN'T YOU?!?



Is it the weather? The new layout? The undenying fact that I'm no longer funny now that I'm employed? What could it possibly be?

ANSWER ME!!!!



I'm a human God-damn being here! I've got a lot of things on my plate to take care of, and I can't be expected to bring my "A" game day after thankless day, without so much as a "Hey, good job man!", or a "Wow, that was radical!" I'm only one man! I...need...support!!!



All right, I'm sorry. I've gotta calm down here. It's not your fault. You've got things to do, too. Jobs to attend, tans to achieve, plasmas to donate. We're all busy, and I can't expect you to be here for me whenever I need you.

Being the good businessman that I am, I know what to do in a situation like this... another total format change! So the next time you come back here, expect something different from the usual talk. I'll bring something different to the potluck dinner, as long as you promise to bring your little plastic sporks and foons. You deserve it. I'm keeping the format because I like it, but it'll be a different experience, I promise.



Have a great day!

Comments:
Good work Ryan! Is that what you wanted?
 
Yes! Now that I took the counter down, I have no gauge as to how many people come here anymore. (I'll put it up again soon I think) But mainly, it was an excuse to make gross faces into my digital camera without Celia yelling at me.

See you tomorrow! Make sure Ben brings at least 1 copy of the script with him, and thank you for the furious ego-stroking.
 
Wow, that was radical!


*a*
 
Just because I was on the phone when you took the pictures, I could still see you making the faces....
 
Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about fun online game
 
Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline cheap student ticket
It deals mostly with airline cheap student ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!
 
Hey nice page you've got here, I don't know if you know this but I visit frequently..I'm finally leaving you a comment! Reading your stuff basically made me want to create my own blog...so i finally did. www.theblahbrain.com

Thanks for the inspiration, I know it must feel great to know that someone IS actually reading your blog and likes what you do. :]
 
NASCAR PATCHES that can be ironed onto leather or fabric for a tight bond that will not peel. The backing and the stitching is of materials that resist fading from the sun, and is completely washable. $6.00 each.
(There is a PayPal link on the "car badge" page, Or you may mail a check.)
**NASCAR**
 

Post a Comment

<< Home