Thursday, July 15

Hear You Me!


this is an audio post - click to play
 

Comments:
For a written transcript of my first audio post, send 10 dollars to Journal Graphics.
 
'tis a lovely song.
 
You truly worry me. However, I do hear that your friend batboy got married to Britney Spears recently! Congratulate him for me!

-RJ-
 
Me and Batboy have been on the outs recently since he started spending more time with the stuck-up "Weekly World News" crowd. You know, the 400-pound baby, that alien that meets with all the Presidents, and that Confederate soldier that they found alive in a cave. They're nice people on their own, but get them together and they pretend you don't exist.

(I get the feeling that Batboy might be leaving us a voice message real soon, if you know what I mean.)
 
Did anyone notice how COOL this picture that I took is? I'll forgive you if you ignore my writing, speaking and basic web design talents, but I've taken some neat-ass photos over the last several months that mustn't be overlooked.

It was taken on 41 north, coming into Oshkosh. The clouds looked amazing.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home