Friday, July 9

Sick Day.

Enough politics. I know a lot of people have been up in arms recently about what's best for our country, and I'm indeed guilty of that. But it's time to step back and relax. Let me ease your pain by showing you a picture of me with Gabriel.



Doesn't that make you feel better? I figured it would. I suggest you print it out and stick it to the inside of your locker or notebook, provided you're in High or Middle school. If you don't have a locker, I would also recommend making a poster out of it and scotch-taping it to the ceiling above your bed. The next time you feel as if the weight of the world is going to crush your shoulders, just look at me and let your mind drift off to better things.

Stop thinking baby, Ryan's here for you now.

(Editors Note: Ryan called in sick to work today complaining of "food poisoning", which may or may not be true. We are not responsible for anything he says for the rest of the week.- CDP)

Comments:
RARRRRRRRR!!!!!
 
Just lay back and relax, baby.

Ryan's here.
 
Oh goodness...let's keep this G-rated here, kids....
 
My page has always been rated "G".

For GRRRRR!

Oh Lord, what have I become?
 
SEXY!!!!!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home