Friday, August 6

American Idiot.



"Alright corn....start talkin'."

If you can think of a funnier caption, put it in the comments section, I'd love to hear it. If you like it, we'll have a caption-off more often.

Me and the missus are going back home this weekend for Erin's 21st birthday. The climate has been so beautiful this week that I felt ashamed of myself every time I walked to my car to go to work. A construction crew has torn up our driveway, so I have to walk about a hundred yards to get to my vehicle that's parked in the street. What's funnier is that I've been too lazy to take a television out of it from the movie shoot last week, so it's simply begging to be broken into. We'll see how that unfolds.



"HOW many innocent people have I killed? Ha! That's WAY better than my Daddy done!"

Have a good weekend.

Comments:
(Here's another good caption)

"I'll see YOU at the Sun Prairie sweet corn festival, August 19 to the 22nd."
 
Duh, "My fellow country men lend me your ear."
 
Bravo!
 
"Don't mess with Texas."

(it's always funny to see him say that.)
 

Post a Comment

<< Home