Friday, October 1

Electile Dysfunction.



I don't care what you think.

I don't care what your beliefs are, and I don't care who your voting for. One thing is abundantly clear today.

John Kerry sure kicked the President's ass in the debate last night.

There's no mistaking it. Bush was caught flat-footed 10 minutes in. Kerry stood firm and refused to fold, and George had nothing left but catch-phrases and weak defense. If you're a Democrat or anyone who wants Bush gone, last night couldn't have gone any better had Kerry shot him dead right there behind the podium. I like John Kerry to a certain extent, but that man really surprised me last night. I was very impressed and much more optimistic. I'm looking forward to the remaining debates and the Vice-Presidential debates as well. If you haven't registered to vote, your time is running out. Do so, and you'll change the world. I can't begin to tell you how happy I was with the debate last night. Will they have any impact on the outcome? We'll see, but it sure as hell can't hurt.

This weekend, I'll be straightening up the new apartment and picking up a new car for Celia. My sister decided to sell her 2000 Taurus to the missus for a dirt-cheap rate. We couldn't say no, considering Celia's current car is eligible for collector plates in 2 years. Other than that, we're going to do our best to relax and enjoy a weekend that couldn't have come at a better time.



I just crapped my pants.

Comments:
It's a 99 Taurus. The one my parents gave my brother is a 2000.
 
It's still pretty sweet, though.
 
It is very sweet. It's a nice car.
 
Yup. Sweet, sweet, sweet. It's almost too much vehicle for me.
 
Hello Blogger, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a collector plates related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my collector plates related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link collector plates. Thank you and I wish you well .
 
Hello Blogger, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a horse breeds related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my horse breeds related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link horse breeds. Thank you and I wish you well .
 
Hey Blogger GREAT title this post. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home