Wednesday, October 27

Pure Filler.

If you haven't noticed, I've been updating this page almost daily now that the election draws near. I promise you that no matter who wins, I'll bring back the biting satire and hilarious observations once it's over. I know that's what you expect of me, and I shall deliver like a Cousin's Sub. It's just impossible of me to think of anything other than the election right now. No matter who wins, we're still headed straight down Shit Creek without a paddle, I just want John Kerry pretending to steer the boat.

Tonight, the Red Sox will win their 8th straight postseason game, sweep the Cardinals and become World Series Champions for the first time in about 86 years. I personally haven't been waiting 86 years, but I'm still happy as hell about it. Best Baseball Postseason Ever!

In the days leading up to Halloween, I've been watching The Bravo Channel's "100 Scariest Movie Moments of all Time". This got me to thinking what I personally thought were the scariest movie moments of all time. So in the spirit of Halloween and fun lists, I'm planning on doing one of my own. So in a day or so, expect to see the Communist Dance Party's very own list of the Scariest Movie Moments of all Time! I'm excited about it, and I hope you'll be, too.

Finally today, I've been starting to put together some ideas for a Children's Book I'm planning to write. Only problem is I have no idea what to write it about. I only know I wanted to do it. I've been experimenting with verses and rhyming, what's too dark for kids and what's not dark enough. It's a lot of fun to be able to put yourself back into that mindset of what frightened you as a child. Of course, when I was a child, I was afraid of the patterns on the floor of my bedroom, so I'll have to tinker with the premise a little bit. I'll let you know how I'm coming along.

I've got an apartment to get into order! Stay tuned for the Movie Moments List!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home