Tuesday, October 12

Taboo Corduroy Photo Shoot.

So, not only did the Packers lose, they gave up the most points in the history of Lambeau Field.

I still had a great time, though. I'll save you the endless analyzing and breaking down of why Green Bay is having such an awful season this year. Nobody cares but me and a few other club-dragging Neanderthals.

The absolute best part of the night was when the 5-year old water boy came charging out onto the field. He had a huge water jug strapped to his back, and in short time he took a massive spill right on the big "G" by the 50-yard line. They replayed it on the JumboTron, and it was even funnier.

Me and the Missus watched Super Size Me this weekend. It was a very enjoyable Documentary. I highly recommend it if you've already seen Fahrenheit 9/11. Funny and scary, but in 2 completely different ways.

Notice my new e-mail address. My old one will still work fine, but give this one a try sometime. It's fun to try new things!

Speaking of which, I'm working on planning a Halloween gathering of sorts soon. I'm shooting for either Friday the 29th or Saturday the 30th. Once I figure out what I'm doing, I'll start to let everyone know what's up. Clear your calendars! Either me or Celia will get a hold of you if you're privileged enough.

Get the hell out of my office.

Comments:
But no one is invited unless they dress like a banana...that's the rule.
 
just so you know, Ryan, all the links are smooshed to the bottom right corner on my work computer.
 
Banana costumes only. That's the rule.

Thanks for the info, Hunnie. I plan on working on it this evening. I'll fix those links yet!
 
I'm working on it, but Blogger's not being very helpful. I expect everything to be back to normal in a day.
 
The link thing should be pretty much fixed right now, depending on your default text size. How does it look on your machine?
 
the fonts look tender and small and the link problem appears to be fixed...
 
Do you know when it's going to be? Huh, Huh, Huh???? I need to know because I can't ask off for both Friday and Saturday (new job and all).
 
I don't want you to have to come here, then have to work the next day. Maybe we should make it Saturday, that might be better for everyone. I'll talk to Celia tonight about it, and we'll give you and Been jamin a jingle.


Yeah, I said "jingle".
 
I'll need to ask off too, so let me know when you know.

If I'm invited, that is.

*aaron*
 
Aaron, it's gunna be Saturday the 30th for sure now. You're more than invited, dress pretty!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home