Sunday, November 7

I'd Kill For A Pool Table.

We've been living here for a bit now, but I never had the chance to put these pictures up. If you haven't had the chance to visit us at our new place yet, please do so. I still have plenty of liquor left over from the Halloween gathering, and you're welcome to crash upstairs (not pictured).


Here we see the Missus enjoying a wholesome television program. Tinker curls up by the fire.


4 inebriated strangers congregate in my kitchen. They refuse to leave until all the chocolate, cheese and wine is gone.


Gabriel and Tinker consummate their love by the fire.

I hope you had a good weekend. I worked more on BOYCOTT UNITY, bought a few CD's and the new Get Fuzzy book. Celia bought a new winter coat, and we celebrated the purchase with a brisk walk. Tonight, we shall watch brand new episodes of King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Malcolm and Arrested Development. Whoooot!

Comments:
What the hell am I watching????
 
Dude, I have no idea. I'll blow the picture up when I get home tonight. Maybe the TV was OFF. (flails arms around)
Boogadeeboogadeeboogadee!
 
What a coincidence! You have booze left, I'll be in Madison on Friday! Me and my girl are going to a concert on Friday, but I think we might have a hotel reserved already for Friday night. We'll probably stop by on Saturday to at least say "hi", but I don't know what's going on for the rest of the weekend. I'll get your number from Aaron and call....

-rj-
 
I got your message, RJ. I'll give you a call tomorrow (Tuesday) night.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home