Monday, January 31

Tainted Lovespell.



Me and the Missus spent the weekend in Green Bay with Ben & Sherry. Celia was meeting her friends there for a much-belated gift exchange and dinner. Afterwards, we would all retire to Ben & Sherry's place for drinks and mingling. After the disaster that was Celia's 21st birthday party, I made a vow to myself to stay responsible and coherent throughout the night.

Here then, is the night in pictures.



The ladies returned with more alcohol than I had ever really seen, matching the already obscene amount in the fridge. They all seemed rather excited to get down to the business of getting down. Before you knew it, the blender was running non-stop, they were running out of clean glasses, and people were starting to get sloppy.



For such pretty and mature young women, they can sure be persuasive. On their own, they can be reasoned with, even engaging in a decent conversation. Together, they become something altogether different. A roving mob bent on rampant alcoholism and destruction.

I remained calm.



Aaron drank.



Franklin was less than amused.



R2-D2 started to hit on the ladies a bit, but eventually retired to the corner, alone and rejected.



I had more to drink than I really wanted to, but was nowhere near the mess I was last time. Sherry got smashed, which was funny, considering she had a recital at the Weidner Center the next morning. It seemed like comedy in the making.



Before you knew it, Sherry was trying to tug off the pants of each guy in the room. She scared Aaron so much that he left. Once the insanity wore off, drunken conversation and general staggering took over the apartment. Crank phone calls were made, multiple ween conversations were had and I was punched in the gut by Erin, who I can no longer invite anywhere, as she is a bad influence on me.

The night came to a close at about 1 or 2, and we fell asleep on Ben & Sherry's floor. The next morning, we got up and headed out to the recital. It was funny to watch the once primal and animalistic Sherry transform into the bowing and proper musician at UWGB. The perfect crime, I suppose.



She did a great job, then the 4 of us headed out to the most desolate and depressing mall in the world.



There was, however, one nice place there.



After milling around for a couple minutes, we went back to the apartment, shot some pool and left on the long journey home. Somewhere along the way, I got the flu, and that brings us to the present day. I'm sick as hell and I can't remember any more of what went on this weekend.

So, what have I learned?

Well, lots of things. I learned that even though someone can devote their entire life to bullying nice people, it's never easy for those nice people to rise up and knock this person off their high horse. Here's hoping that ends soon. Stay strong.

I learned that Whiskey sets my stomach aflame, and Erin could drink me under the table any day of the week. She usually tries to, and it hurts more every time.

I learned that every Dean from every College in the nation looks exactly alike.

I learned that hundreds of people can flock to an abandoned mall on a Sunday for no reason.

I learned that some people have a lot more interesting things to say when they're tipsy.

I learned that "TWL" is a club that I'm eligible for, yet not participating in. Men, never let a woman tell you that your gender is more vulgar and willing to talk about sex than theirs. Get more than 3 women together, and they become nothing short of a permission-slip-only health class.

I learned that my Wife will yell at strangers from a 4th floor window for no reason other than to call them "Bananas". I have yet to understand why this transpired.

I learned that we need to do these things more often.

If you have any good memories whatsoever of the weekend that you'd like to share, please do so in the comments section. I'm off to Milwaukee tomorrow for the Streetlight Manifesto/Voodoo Glow Skulls show, so we'll talk again on Wednesday.

Coming Soon: The CDP "Bloggie" Awards!

Comments:
That picture of me with my flute looks very nice; my hair matches with the curtains in the background!

I learned that I shouldn't call people I know from college when I'm drunk because they have now decided that this week is "Make-fun-of-Sherry Week". What can I say? It's better than being ignored, and more of my fellow music majors have learned that I'm not as innocent as I look.
 
I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to have people realize you contain a naughty side. I'm keeping my sinister urges subdued, because what I'm into ain't legal yet.

Of course, the law never stopped Ben, did it?

See you tonight! "Make fun of Sherry" Week shall continue.
 
Why did you put up that stupid picture with me in it? Because I'm sitting further forward than everyone else, it makes me look like I'm at least 400 pounds heavier and 5 feet taller than everyone else!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Oh, quit it. You're hot. You're always hot.
 
Look slike a fun time. Do I spy an Xmas tree in the background? I guess though Feb you could call it a "love bush" Dont think you can pull it off for March though
 
You do see a Christmas tree because my husband Ben wouldn't let me take down before the "Christmas" party. I tried many times and failed.
 
No matter how drunk I really am, whenever I'm drinking and my picture is taken, I look totally wasted. Hmmm.

Sorry I ditched out kinda early...it was just getting a little uncomfortable where the conversations were heading. But it was fun. Good to see everyone again.

*a*

P.S. Happy Birthday. Or was that yesterday? Well...either way.
 
"Love Bush". Oh boy.

Hey Aaron, it's about time you stopped by! Thanks for the birthday wish, although you could have been less belated if you had come with us to the show! It was fantastic, seriously. We did, however, run into some unexpected faces if you know what I mean. You could have walked 6 blocks in the single worst part of Milwaukee with Ben and myself.
 
Oh yeah, I'm sure Sherry's sorry about making you feel uncomfortable. Things got pretty kinky after you left.



Nah, they didn't. It was fun to watch her try to tug your pants off, though. I'm used to her doing that to me.
 
Aaron, I wasn't actually going to take your pants off (I don't think anyway). It was just a fun game at the time. I'm sorry that that's the reason you left. :(
 
He left because you weren't trying hard enough.
 
He probably left because Ryan didn't try to take his pants off...
 
I think that's what the ladies wanted us to do.
 
Help! I am lost. I was searching for neopets game and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?
 
Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about alternative health clinic
. It pretty much covers alternative health clinic
related stuff.
 
A well researched article.making money opportunity I got a lot from reading it making money opportunity
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time
 
Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering portable wheelchair ramps related stuff. Feel free to visit my portable wheelchair ramps site.
 
I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**accessory car cart club golf
 
Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about wheel chairs, please feel free to visit.
 
New Therapies
Check out my site, and learn to relax
wheelchair pictures
 

Post a Comment

<< Home