Monday, April 11

A Killer Game Of Crisco Twister.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm currently working on putting together a resume and some writing samples for a pretty high-profile position in the area. I have to get said goods in the mail by Thursday, so I've been busy writing, re-writing and re-re-writing things. I'll keep you posted on the progress of that, but for now, I have a bunch of non-CDP writing to work on. Apart from this position, I have a deadline for another album review to write for my current position, neither of which are actually my full-time job...yet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was thinking about offering some sample posts from right here at the CDP in my resume, but I need your help. If you have some time to kill, I'd appreciate it if you would comb through the archives, and see if there's anything you think is decent enough to include in a writing resume. Let me know in the comments section, and thank you in advance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll be back before the end of the week with the usual. I shot 1 over par at Shipwreck Lagoon on Sunday. I don't own a miniature green jacket, but I deserve one.

Comments:
Baberoo, you may be better off just giving them the link. I went through looking for one post in particular an decided that the page is better represented as a collective work.
 
Nice reference to Minus the Bear in the title...and congrats on being the owner of Q and Not U's first album. Simply amazing.

*a*
 
That "Crisco Twister" thing is the grossest thing I've ever read....
 
Yup, Minus the Bear is great, and No Kill No Beep Beep is even greater.

I was going to alter it to "A Killer Game Of Naked Crisco Twister", but then I'd have to make this a pay site. What's with all the naked talk lately, anyway?
 
"What's with all the naked talk lately, anyway?"

I know, I can hardly bare it. Hey-o!
 
Grossest...thing....ever.
 
(rimshot) Put the kids to bed!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home