Tuesday, October 18

The Perfect Cartoon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
That's good stuff. It's funny because it's true.
 
I've been suffering with these side effects for years. Perhaps because I'm using the suppository form.
 
Man, you take EVERYTHING in suppository form. I've been trying to tell you for years that you're supposed to SWALLOW ibuprofen, but you just won't have it.
 
Remind me to never borrow your thermometer.
 
I'll tell you what you can do with your creativity!
 
The same thing you do with everything else, apparently.
 
From a season 2 ep of Arrested Development I watched on my lunchbreak today:

Oscar (having just gotten out of the hot tub): "We're also going to need a new floating thermometer. Do you have your Blue Cross number handy?"

Man, this site is working blue today.
 
That whole hot tub bit was hilarious. Oscar has a lot of issues that come out of the woodwork every now and again.

See, I post something that I find satirically briliant, and we just start talking about putting things in our bums.

I'd want it no other way.
 
That's Communism for you.
 
I'm telling you, with the right marketing and some elbow grease, we could get the gospel of the CDP to go global.
 
the warning label sounds like my bipolar diagnosis sheet
 
Me too, dear.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a eb game site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 

Post a Comment

<< Home