Wednesday, October 19

The Wayback Machine.

I'm feeling a tad lazy, so instead of posting something new, please enjoy what I posted one year ago today. From time to time, I may do this to fill in the gaps more when I have nothing to say. So, hop into the wayback machine and set a course for...

"Letting Off The Happiness" - October 19, 2004.

Ahh, the Boston Red Sox, Michael Moore and an election on the horizon. Not to mention, a lengthy discussion about male nudity in the comments section. Autumn 2004 had it all.

Lost is on tonight. Don't forget to come back on Friday for the big recap. Later.

Comments:
And not just ANY nudity....Alexandre Despatie nudity!!!!
 
They were simply better times.
 
It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.
 
That's just one of about a hundred stellar Simpsons quotes I randomly exclaim to the Missus throughout the course of a day.

The beauty of the quote is the delivery. Mr. Burns is casually reading along, completely unfazed by the fact that a monkey typed it.

When he reaches the gaffe, he reacts as if he's been punched in the face by a trusted friend. He's thinking, "How could a monkey make a mistake like this?"

My next post shall be an in-depth, psychological analysis of the best Simpsons quotes ever.
 
You will surely enjoy this:

Simpsons Made Up Words Wiki
 
Every one of those makes me laugh, because they remind me of all the jokes surrounding them. I'll read and memorize this entire list when I have time.
 
Most of it is subliminally committed to my memory already--scary!
 
You're scared? I just bought a lottery ticket.

I always play the lottery once the jackpot starts making the news, usually around $200 million.

And no, I didn't play the numbers.
 
I'm already making a list of who I will give money to. Do you think I'm wasting my time?
 
Yep, I wasted my time!
 
I can't tell you if I won or not, but let's just say that the drawing moved me....

(Next line, please.)
 
the wayback machine... wasn't that from sherman and peabody?
 
You know it. Kids today don't remember that though, so I'm claiming it for my own. There's also the Internet Wayback Machine, and that's pretty cool.

Hey, Teaonnie! I always like it when you stop by.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home