Saturday, December 17

Link Party - Year End 2004 Edition.

Before we get into the business of recapping the year that was, here's a trip back to the year before the year that was, courtesy of the CDP Wayback Machine and general apathy on my part.

Away we go!

1. Here was my Best & Worst list for 2004. Do I feel the same way now as I did then? I'm not really sure, but it looks like I put a lot of work into it. This is why I asked people to chip in this year. I'm a shiftless, lazy jerk who no longer cares.

2. Here was my Year In Review. In this list, you can look back to the very start of the CDP, and find out every little detail of what transpired last year. Highlights include the Red Sox winning the World Series, spiraling into a horrible unemployed depression, and a wedding or two.

3. Here's a little insight into Christmas 2004 with the CDP family. Nostalgia is fun when it's funny.

There you go. Check that out this weekend, and the CDP will return on Monday with a ton of Christmas and year-end hijinx.

NEXT: TOP 20 ALBUMS OF 2005 - #5-#1!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home