Friday, December 16

Lost Friday - Rerun Edition Rerun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(For all of you who don't have the luxury of living in the north, here's what a 'blanket of snow' looks like at CDP Headquarters. 7 inches and counting.)

Another Lost Friday Rerun Edition is upon us. Blee blave bluch bloo bliscuss.

Listen kids, enough of this crap. I've got Christmas shopping to do. As much as I'd like to sit here and talk about hatch-this and Desmond-that, Eko-where and Dharma-what, I really need to get out of the house for a few hours and spend some sweet state employee-earned cash.

It's not like I'm happy about it or anything. I'd love to do nothing more on my Friday off from work but mow down dozens of Oreos and play Madden '06 until the Missus comes home, but the real world is calling, and it wants me to go broke or die trying. (That's the title of my new movie, produced by MTV films.) Drinking a bottle of wine alone in front of the fire is going to have to wait until after I fill my wobbly cart with gift cards, overpriced knick-knacks and CD's by bands that suck.

And don't get me started on this snow. It's bad enough that normally intelligent and well-meaning people turn into savages that can't drive every December. Throwing a blizzard into the mix is nothing short of a soccer mom riot waiting to happen. Normally this would intrigue and excite me, but I have things to do today, so there's no time to dwell on the possibilities.

The simple fact of the matter is that ABC is running Lost reruns until January 11, and unless a cast member spontaneously combusts or gets arrested for drunk driving (say...?), there's not too much to report. Next week, I'll be talking more about unanswered questions and theories and whatnot, but for now, my checkbook finger's getting itchy and Best Buy's callin' my name.

I wouldn't leave you hanging, though. Whet your appetite with a dozen of my previous Lost Fridays:

SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION: VOLUME 3
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 9 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 8 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 7 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 6 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION: VOLUME 2
SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 5 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 4 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 3 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 1 REVIEW
SEASON TWO PREVIEW

Oh, and here's a quick glimpse into what I'll be doing today when I'm not standing in line at the mall:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sweet.

NEXT: TOP 20 ALBUMS OF 2005 - #5-#1.

Comments:
They had a snow day for school here last week, not in our town, but in some of the surrounding cities that got the same amount of snow as us... About a 1/4" dusting of snow, no ice. Gotta love the South.
 
I gotta love TINKER!
 
Your loyal "Lost" fanbase isn't going to appreciate all this hype with no payoff. Why call it "Lost Friday" when the post itself has nothing to do with "Lost" other than the links to your old posts?

That's pure desperation, my friend. You're a hit-counter whore.

Come to the suit party tonight in O-town.
 
Tinky, I love you!!!
 
Yeah, I really dropped the ball today with the LOST thing. I promise that next week will be better. Don't give up on me; the end of the year burnout is taking its toll.

On the bright side, I got 90% of my shopping done, so the day wasn't spent in vain.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home