Friday, February 3

Lost Friday - Fake Edition.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Another Lost Friday is upon us-

You know what? Not really. In the spirit of reruns, laziness and prior engagements, Lost Friday is taking the week off. It already took the day off of work and has a house to clean; it has guests coming over tonight. Besides, who wants to talk about a Season One episode at length again?

Okay, I would, but that's beside the point.

Next week's NEW episode is entitled 'The Long Con,' it will be Sawyer-centric and WILL be accompanied by an all-new Lost Friday. Scout's honor. Until then, there's plenty of good stuff on this page to keep you warm in the meantime. Everything I wrote in January was gold; I suggest you catch up.

The CDP will return on Monday with everything you need to know about the upcoming TWO-HOUR ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SERIES(?) FINALE.

As always, here are links to every last Lost Friday in existence. E-mail me at communistdance@yahoo.com with any questions or death threats. Enjoy the Superbowl; go Pittsburgh.

SEASON TWO - EPISODE 12 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 11 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 10 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION: VOLUME 5
SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION: VOLUME 4
SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION: VOLUME 3
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 9 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 8 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 7 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 6 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION: VOLUME 2
SEASON TWO - RERUN EDITION
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 5 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 4 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 3 REVIEW
SEASON TWO - EPISODE 1 REVIEW
SEASON TWO PREVIEW

Comments:
So I was already laughing when Dwight kept giving that knowing smile to the camera as he was walking down the stairs into the warehouse, but I about lost it when he says, "Remember on Lost when they met The Others?"
 
Oh, I know. A Lost reference on The Office...wow. My head almost exploded. If you go to Dwight's blog, you'll see that he really likes Lost. I put a link there once that still brings in traffic.

Last night's Office was a good chance for all the characters to really shine and show that they are indeed really good actors and ad-libbers. A bit dark at times, but really important as far as character development.

Earl was great, too. I'm pretty sure I actually have friends like that. (The suicidal guy, not Earl)
 
I just watched the Office over my lunch break today and I noticed he called today's women "Ally McBeals."

"... I'm collar-blind."

I posted some new pics today on my guitar blog, I closed up the box on one guitar, which is sort of a milestone. And it only took a year and a month. I could probably do it in about a weekend now.
 
"Collar-blind"...someone hand whoever wrote that joke an emmy.

Great guitar work, that's amazing. Are you still within the limits to enter in that guitar building contest?
 
Thanks. I'm going to try, but I probably won't get done in time for the contest unless I quit my job. I should totally quit my job. The deadline is Mar 16, and I've got a huge messy project at work that will last all this month at least.
 
You can pull it off; just give up sleeping for the month of February. See? Simple.
 
Another question. If you can start mass-producing these, do you plan on selling them?
 
I should just not sleep, that would be awesome.

Yes, I hope to sell them one day if they turn out well. I'm sure I need to build at least several more before I feel like they're good enough to sell to non-friends/family. But when I do start selling them, I'll make literally dozens of dollars.
 
'Paste's Ole-Tyme Gee-Tar Shack.'
 
I was thinking, "Letseatguitars."
 

Post a Comment

<< Home