Thursday, March 23

Katharine McPhee Watch - Volume 2.

9 Losers & Katharine McPhee.

92,000 people auditioned for American Idol this year.

There are now 10 singers left, and Katharine McPhee is one of them.

Just thought you might want to know.

Also, I'm one of the top web searches for Katharine McPhee nowadays, so I've got that going for me. If she wins this thing, I'll be getting a million hits a day. If she doesn't win, she really should call me because I'm an impeccable listener and know just what to say. Sure, Chris, Taylor, Mandisa and Elliott are great singers, but...you know.

A brand new Lost Friday arrives in 24 hours, so sit tight. If you haven't tried out the CDP Mad Lib, please look to the previous post and do so. March is shaping up to be one of our biggest months yet, so thank you for your support.


I'm so emo, I'm dead:
Sunny Day Real Estate - Live

Comments:
Katherine McPhee is good... but she's no Joyce.
 
So when Katherine sang, "I'm gonna love you, like nobody loves you.." did you assume she was talking to you?
 
When Katharine started singing that song, my ears went all tunnel-y, and in one beautiful instant she was singing directly to me. It's a tough contest this year, but...yeah.

Joyce could put all these losers to shame, however. She looks like she'd play dirty too, and spike their herbal tea with Tobasco sauce and hair.
 
Joyce has a distinct advantage in that she is made entirely of circles. That's because God used a spirograph when he designed her.
 
After God created Joyce, he broke the Spirograph mold. Fortunately, by that time, Spirograph was no longer popular and people stopped using them.

She's like the first stage of a figure drawing. Just circles and loops.
 
yes, i believe the broken peices of Joyce were glued back together cubist style to create Heino.
 
I meant the Joyce mold. Once cast I don't think the Spanish Inquisition could break Joyce.
 
That's pretty funny; Heino is a Picasso Joyce. Surely created during his 'Angry Jerk Period.'

If it takes me my entire life, I will track down Joyce and apologize to her for these countless hours of hilarity at her expense. Then she'll lock me in her house with her 80 cats and framed photos of cakes and never let me go.
 
That would be pretty crazy if that entire album was devoted to delivery man she has trapped in the cellar.

I thought that was a good Lost last night. Have you seen the rest of it yet? I say this because I'm pretty sure you must have passed out in the first five minutes.

"Turn around"

"Jin!, you know I only dance for CDP!"

 
I'll be the man who will fight for Sun's honor,

I'll be the hero that Sun's dreaming of,

I'll live forever, knowing together that I did it all for the glory of love.

Sun's love.

Peter Cetera, is there anything you can't do?
 
What's up with the BLAM on top of your page, yo?
 
It keeps me in business, 'G.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home