Tuesday, September 26

CDP Top 30 Posts Of All Time - #3.

CDP Top 30 Posts Of All Time - #3

"The Loud Neighbor Sextet."
(Originally published 01-11, 02-09, 02-16, 02-22, 03-06 & 04-11-06.)

The following six-part post is rated TV-14 for sexual content and dialogue. It's also one of the funniest and most enraging things to ever happen to me. It's not every day that you wage a psychological battle with neighbors that have sex 18 times a day. You'll like it because it almost drove me to murder.

Please read and enjoy.

PART I - "Would You Be Mine? Could You Be Mine?"
PART II - "Take It Sleazy."
PART III - "Skyrockets In Flight."
PART IV - "Man Your Battle Stations."
PART V - "Lock & Load."
PART VI - "Return All Keys Before Checkout."

Comments:
Now we just have children skateboarding through our shrubs in the front yard...fair exchange, I'd say.
 
Yep, because I can kill those kids and nobody would ever know.
 
I'd know, and I'd love you all the more for it.
 
Why are skateboarders so attracted to shrubs anyway?
 
Because shrubs don't make fun of their raver pants.
 
That's what I've always liked about shrubs. They don't judge.
 
Those kids aren't real skateboarders if they're wearing raver pants...
 
If they were real skateboarders, they wouldn't be in my driveway.
 
Also true.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home