Tuesday, October 17

Guitar Hero 2 Setlist.

Guitar Hero 2.

Guitar Hero 2 will be released for the PS2 on November 7. Here now, the confirmed final setlist:

1. Opening Licks
Mötley Crüe - "Shout at the Devil"
Danzig - "Mother"
Cheap Trick - "Surrender"
Wolfmother - "Woman"
Spinal Tap - "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight"

2. Amp-Warmers
KISS - "Strutter"
Nirvana - "Heart-Shaped Box"
The Police - "Message in a Bottle"
Van Halen - "You Really Got Me"
Kansas - "Carry On Wayward Son"

3. String-Snappers
Foo Fighters - "Monkey Wrench"
Alice in Chains - "Them Bones"
Iggy Pop and The Stooges - "Search and Destroy"
The Pretenders - "Tattooed Love Boys"
Black Sabbath - "War Pigs"

4. Thrash and Burn
Warrant - "Cherry Pie"
Butthole Surfers - "Who Was in My Room Last Night?"
Matthew Sweet - "Girlfriend"
The Rolling Stones - "Can't You Hear Me Knocking"
Guns N' Roses - "Sweet Child O' Mine"

5. Return of the Shred
Rage Against the Machine - "Killing in the Name"
Primus - "John the Fisherman"
The Sword - "Freya"
Thin Lizzy - "Bad Reputation"
Aerosmith - "Last Child"

6. Relentless Riffs
Heart - "Crazy on You"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart"
Stray Cats - "Rock This Town"
The Allman Brothers Band - "Jessica"
Jane's Addiction - "Stop!"

7. Furious Fretwork
Anthrax - "Madhouse"
The Living End - "Carry Me Home"
Lamb of God - "Laid to Rest"
The Reverend Horton Heat - "Psychobilly Freakout"
Rush - "YYZ"

8. Face-Melters
Avenged Sevenfold - "Beast and the Harlot"
Suicidal Tendencies - "Institutionalized"
Dick Dale - "Misirlou"
Megadeth - "Hangar 18"
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Free Bird"

In addition, there will be 24 extra "indie" songs by bands such as Every Time I Die and Voivod.

You're welcome. Enjoy your day; here's your moment of zen:

Invisible Sandwich.

Comments:
Nice to see Rage on the list...
 
Yup. There was an Audioslave track on the first GH, but it's no comparison.

Sixty-four tracks! I'm actually more excited about this game than I am for the release of the Wii; which arrives on November 19.

Again, I'm not much of a gamer, but I knows what I likes.
 
INVISIBLE SANDWICH
 
You should know that under my "Links", I still have your site labeled as LOST Blog. While I read all of your posts (You may pat yourself on the back if you wish), LOST is your wheelhouse. Keep up the good work.
 
Thank you, sir. A new Lost Friday is always just around the corner.
 
I just came for the cute cat picture. ;)
 
This post exists solely as an excuse to put up the Invisible Sandwich picture. I'm not going to lie to you.



(I have 2 cats.)
 
That is the best cat picture ever. Photoshop Jae Lee's head in there and your golden.
 
Oooh, I'm gunna do that. That Jae Lee picture just became the unofficial logo for the CDP.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home