Monday, January 29

It Was A Dream! We Live Inside A Dream!

Twin Peaks - Season Two.

It's happening.

It's finally happening.

For the first time in the United States, the second (and final) season of Twin Peaks will be released on DVD in April. Do yourself a favor, and make an effort to check out the show that influenced every surreal, mystery-drama (Lost, X-Files, Picket Fences, etc.) for the last 17 years.

I have a lot of things to do today, so sound off in the comments section and let me know how your Monday is going.

Comments:
I've already forgotten everything that happened in Season One!
 
That's okay, we'll watch it again. There were only 7 episodes, and we haven't seen them in 3 years.
 
Yeah, I know!!!
 
I loved this show when it was on, and I've almost completely forgotten it.

Looking forward to catching it all over again.
 
That's what I'm talking abooot.
 
These jackasses at Blogger/Google are all but forcing me to make the template switch. What a steaming crock of goose dung.

If anything weird happens with my page that causes me to lose so much as a scrap of material or HTML information, I will bomb Google Headquarters.

You hear me talking, Homeland Security? I swear to the highest God that if anything, anything negative happens to the CDP, I will react swiftly and violently.








Just kidding.
 
I made the switch, and while I don't love it, I'm getting used to it. I didn't lose anything, but I also didn't build anything custom until I made the switch. Best of luck.

And if anything does happen, maybe we can start rioting towards each other and meet in the middle...perhaps somewhere along the KY/IN border?
 
It's a date!

All in all, I guess everything made the switch. I'm still not happy about it, however.
 
No, being forced to make a switch, especially a switch that provides no true "upgrades" always pisses me off.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home