Monday, January 22

It's Not Unusual.

Me Sing Like Fool.

Karaoke + Tom Jones + The CDP = Goodness.

This was probably the last gathering that Ben & Sherry were to throw in Green Bay, as they will be packing up and heading to Madison (home of the CDP and anything good about Wisconsin) in about a month.

Me Sing And Dance Like Fool.

When it was my turn to sing, I delivered. What I lacked in any sort of musical talent, I more than made up for with devastating dance moves. Ben served as my 'hype-man.'

Franklin Sip Like Fool.

Franklin drank Sprite until he passed out. Cats are not supposed to drink carbonated beverages.

Sherry Sing Like Fool.

This all continued until about 4:30am on Saturday/Sunday. I was more than a little intoxicated, but not nearly as bad as Sherry, here. I think she peed her pants at one point.

Me Sing And Dance Like Fool Again.

American Idol Presents: Karaoke Revolution. Ask for it by name.

I fell asleep on Ben's floor from about 5am until 1pm on Sunday. Me and the Missus grabbed lunch, got back home to Madison at around 6:30pm, ate and went to bed. I'm currently sitting in my office with the lights off, trying very hard not to move. I think I burned more calories swinging the microphone around and screaming than I normally do during a 90 minute workout.

So, how did you spend your weekend? Sound off in the comments section, and enjoy your Monday.

(NOTE: This is the coolest thing I've seen in a long, long time. The Arcade Fire, who just sold out 5 shows in London, Montreal and New York in 2 minutes, played a secret show in a High School cafeteria, which was only open to students and guests.)

Comments:
Can't talk. Still recovering from last night.



I just need more time
the shock will fade away slow
they will rise again
 
Wow...sounds like we all had crazy weekends.
 
Sorry about that, BluStaCon. It was a game for the ages, though.

Yeah JT, I just read about your latest exploits. Big props on the new house!
 
You have to beat the best to be the best. I want to see the Bears cry next Sunday.
 
Sounds like you've been talking to Ric Flair. WHOOOOO!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home