Monday, March 5

CDP Wayback Machine - Sinus Cold Edition.

CDP Wayback Machine - Sinus Cold Edition.

So, I'm feeling pretty miserable right about now, regardless of how sexy I look in that photo.

I've decided to take the day off and re-publish one of the most popular CDP posts of all time, which just so happened was published a year ago this week.

It's a tale of High School romance and rejection, with a little bit of Old Spice thrown in for flavor. When I finally turn the CDP into a television series, I promise you that this essay will serve as the pilot episode. Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly give you...

March - 2006: "No Scents Whatsoever."

Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your Monday. Don't be afraid to share your tales of rejection with the CDP faithful.

Comments:
You best be resting at home, young man!
 
What you gotta do is FEED a cold
 
I'm sorry, but this is the funniest photo of me ever taken.
 
You look sick in that picture. Congratulations. You have the same look thousands of college students have when they roll out of the sack for that oh-so-wicked early 11 o'clock class.
 
That's the face I wake up to every morning.
 
Now I know why all the girls are jealous!
 
Big news over on my blog today... Actually, any post is big news these days given the sorry rate of posting.
 
I've been waiting over 3 years to say this on here; I finally think I've received news that warrants it...

Ho-lee SHIT, Paste.

That's absolutely incredible.

Everyone, EVERYONE, needs to head on over to Paste's page and spread the good feeling.
 
Thanks for the well wishes and the swearing. I'm going to try to do a good write-up on the blog about the trip and some poignant thoughts on driving on the wrong side of the road.
 
Fantastic; I'll be waiting.

The guy disappears for a couple of months, and all of a sudden he's married and touring Ireland. When I'm gone for awhile, I'm lucky if I get my garage cleaned.
 
Holy cats!!! I didn't even know you were dating anyone, let alone marrying anyone! Great work!

How was Ireland???
 
I feel your pain, CDP. What I took to be a massive hangover was, in fact, a massive hangover. However, it turned into a massive headcold.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home