Monday, April 9

This Ain't No Dress Rehearsal.

The CDP Live Video Chat!
WHAT?
The very first CDP Live Video Chat. Join me and dozens more for 2 FULL HOURS of LIVE CDP action. I'll be live and on camera to answer questions, mingle with the commoners and entertain. Music will be played, punch will be served, hearts will be broken.

WHEN?
Friday, April 13th at 9pm Central time (7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern). Mark it down, make a note; whatever allows you to remember this date and time. Seriously, you're not going to want to miss this. If I'm all alone in this thing, I'm more than certainly going to kill myself.

WHO?
You and everyone that you can snag. I'll be heavily promoting the Live Chat all week, so tell a friend and get ready. The more, the merrier; it's a chance to bring together CDP readers around the globe to essentially make fun of me and eavesdrop on my life.

WHY?
Because you have nothing better to do on a Friday night. Also, it's Friday the 13th! How cool is that? Oh, and there's a good chance I'll be getting naked at some point. A very good chance.

WHERE?
The CDP's Stickam Chat Room. It's absolutely free and simple, and you can enter my Video Chat Room with just two clicks of your mouse. I'll explain everything below.

HOW?
Hopefully, I'll cover any questions that you might have here:

Q- "How do I get in?"

A- Simple. This is absolutely free and takes about two mouse clicks. You don't need to register or sign up for anything, and you don't need a webcam to participate (if you do have a cam, however, I suggest looking into Stickam beforehand so you can join me on video; it'll be that much cooler).

On the day of the live chat, I'll put up a nice, big link to my Stickam Chat Room. Clicking on that link will take you to my Stickam profile page, where you'll be able to get an 'outside' view of what's going on in the Live Video Chat. From there, just click on the video image of myself in the corner, enter your chat name and you'll instantly join the video chat.

Once in the chat room, it'll function just like any other chat room on the planet, only you'll have a nice Live Video feed of me at CDP Headquarters. In addition to chatting with everyone via text, turn up your sound for a Live Audio feed from CDP Headquarters, too. I'll be playing music, ranting, and making an overall fool of myself. It should be a good time.

Any questions or concerns? Leave a comment and I'll be there for you.
FRIDAY, APRIL 13.
9PM CENTRAL TIME.

Comments:
Let's do this!
 
I might be there too.
 
Abso-damn-lutely!

We gotta bring in that 18-24 male demographic somehow.
 
I'm not sure if I should join in. I may end up looking like a terrible mother if you do something stupid.
 
You and Alissa will BE THERE.
 
Unless I have to work, I'll be there. If I'm not, know that I'm slinging drinks and making someone's world a little blurrier.
 
Rad. If it's a success, we'll be doing it again.
 
cool, I've been narrowing down my Byron readings for the night. I have it down to eight.
 
So I was watching Freaks and Geeks last night with my missus, and I saw that the girl that plays Karen on The Office (Rashida Jones) plays Kim Kelly's freak friend who writes "Pygmy geek" on the Kim Kelly Is My Friend episode.

I realize this should be in the Lost Friday comment section, but...

"I still think he's way overpaid."

"Make it happen, cap'n."

"Bippity boppity."

"What is so stupid about naming a baby 'Usher?'"

"... and then Schrute pulls out a bottle of hairspray and a lighter."
 
edit: "... writes 'Pygmy geek' on Sam's locker ..."
 
That was all very fine and good, Paste, but the main question is whether or not you'll be in the Live Chat on Friday.

Hmm? HMMM?
 
I have a Bible study thing on Friday nights, but I'll try my darn-diddly-arndest.
 
Come on, what could you possibly be doing that's more important than-



Damn.....that's a pretty good excuse.

I'll allow it. Thanks for trying, though.
 
"and it IS mysterious. See the buttons are on the wrong side"

Another great episode.
 
If The Office has lost a step, I haven't seen it.

Speaking of which, 30 Rock has now gotten on track, and is about as funny as any great Office episode.
 
I didn't remember that was the same girl from Freaks and Geeks. Now I simply HAVE to buy the DVDs!!!
 
30 Rock is is a well crafted show with sharp, witty dialogue.



canceled
 
Yeah, I can't believe it even made it this far. There are some jokes on there that take a few minutes to get.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home