Thursday, May 10

A Little Bit Of Pee Just Came Out.

This is Jacob.

Here's the screen shot of 'Jacob' from last night's episode of Lost. I didn't want this to wait until Friday, so here you go. Is it Richard Malkin? Is it Issac? I couldn't really tell you right now, but millions of nerds are working on it around-the-clock, I can assure you.

Also, the Hostiles apparently don't age the same as normal folk. When Ben remarked to Richard that it was his birthday, he added, "if you even remember what a birthday is." So no, you weren't going crazy, that really was Richard, and he looked exactly the same 30 years ago.

Oh, don't think for a second that Locke's going to die, either. He's way too important; I'm assuming that the island will make that bullet wound heal up pretty damn quick. Seriously, don't be an idiot.

Lost Friday is tomorrow; join us in breaking down one of the heaviest and darkest episodes of Lost yet. May God have mercy on your fragile soul.

Comments:
Richard is the sexiest immortal ever.
 
Yup, apparently the Hostiles are all exiled Soap Opera stars.
 
That was a great episode last night. Can't wait to read your write-up tomorrow!
 
I think that was my favorite episode ever. Except maybe for when Desmond's pants got blown off in the hatch explosion...that was pretty great.
 
The best episode was when Jin roundhouse-kicked Mikhail.

What's that you say? That wasn't an actual episode?

Doesn't matter. That episode deserves a million Emmys.
 
I haven't watched this episode, so the picture means absolutely nothing to me.

Yet. Just sayin'.
 
Unless you have a DVR, you're probably going to miss that picture. That's why I put it up; as a public service for those poor bastards who don't have TiVo.

IMS, this episode is a classic. Watch it soon.
 
Oh, I got Tivo just so I could record Lost.

Sad, but true.

This episode will be watched tonight, just in time for Lost Friday!
 
Getting a DVR is the best decision you'll ever make. Seriously!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
There's a lot of pressure on me to put out a good Lost Friday tomorrow, and I'm cracking like an egg.

Hmmm...where's the photograph of Jin's roundhouse kick again?
 
What did mr. Kookie say?
 
Beats me. It was gone before I had a chance to read it.
 
i saw jacob during the show! and then i peed my pants! all the while screaming like a little girl!

my girlfriend was not amused. apparently she still cares what her friends think about me...

i'm better now. i can't wait to hear what you have to say about this.
 
Yeah, I had what the wrestling fans call a "mark-out" moment on Wednesday. Fake or not, I 'bout messed my Dockers when Locke got capped.

I'll be working on Lost Friday until the wee hours of the morn. I just bought a Wii, so it's going to really be a test of CDP loyalty to stay locked in the office all night.
 
On an unrelated note, I can't believe Spork Nation turned invite-only.

I feel so left out.

Looking forward to the Lost Friday, as I'm sure it will assuage my dejection.
 
Yeah, what's up with THAT?
 
I'm sure JT has a good explanation for it. I can't get in, either.

He did this awhile back when he was trying to secure a loan on his new house. There's no need to have the bank running background checks and finding out that you like to set things on fire all the time.

It'll back up soon, I'm sure.
 
It'll BE back up soon, I mean.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home