Tuesday, May 22

Lost Tuesday - Caption Edition 2.

Lost Tuesday - Caption Edition 2.

Another day closer to the Lost Season 3 Finale, another 30 of the best Lost Friday captions of the year. Read, enjoy and sound off in the comments section.

That's why I use Pert!
(Juliet's annual face-lift didn't pan out quite so well this year.)

That's why I wear a mask.
(Jack becomes suddenly aware that on the mainland he was recognized as a locksmith, not a spinal surgeon as previously assumed.)

Nice ass.
("...And that's how I got into commemorative spoon collecting. You?")

I don't have Lacey Chabert's number!
("Yes, Party Of Five ran for six seasons! Why is that so damn hard to understand?")

Talk about a Hot Karl!
("Jim...Belushi...is...a...comedic...treasure.")

Slightly off the flight path, here.
(When you want to fly round-trip at no more than 30 feet off the ground, fly Oceanic.)

Drink Coke!
(Brought to you by the Emo Goldfish Council.)

Hurley's drunk...on ham.
(Hurley is completely drunk....on HAM!)

I love alcohol!
(This looks just like my Dad's senior yearbook photo.)

Claire at her best.
(Claire, putting on one of her better performances in awhile.)


I picked a bad day to give up smack.
("Crap...the producers just realized that I'm irrelevant.")

Can't You Read?
("See? Right here, it says 'No Dogs Allowed.'")

Sometimes, it's too easy.
("Nice rack, Kate.")

Sing us a song, you're the piano dork.
(Jack's learning how to play "It's Raining Men.")

Nasty.
("Damn...do they have an Asteroids machine in that rec room?")

Where's my kidney, you ass!?
("You may have my kidney, but at least I'm not paralyzed!")

Locke's a hungry man.
(Emeril at home.)

This island is one big salad, and I'm digging in!
("Dude, this island is just one big salad, and I'm diggin' in!")

Things were going so well...
("Whoops, I think I just paralyzed myself again.")

That came with a prize.
(Please, for your own good, don't eat the chili.)

I think I can peg him from here...
(Just for the hell of it, Desmond takes a shot at Charlie.

I'm already in hell, what more do you want from me!
("WAAAAAALLLLLLLT!")

I'm Feeling Stabby.
("Heh-heh...I guess the whole kidney thing was pretty funny.")

I'm under a lot of stress!
(Suddenly and without warning, Locke's appendix bursts.)

He looks great for a thousand years old.
("I haven't shaved in 800 years.")

Where do you put the batteries in this thing?
("Someday bunny, we'll run away to Vegas and finally get married. Someday...")

Damn you, wicker! I HATE YOU!
("That's it, wicker chair. I've had just about enough of your crap.")

Smell...my...finger!
(Sayid gives Karl CPR directly to his spinal cord.)

OARWN3D!
(0ARWN3D!)

Not crazy.
("Liam, be honest. You got bit by that zombie, didn't you?")

TOMORROW - LOST WEDNESDAY:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE THE FINALE.

Comments:
Ok, the following made me laugh out loud:

"Face Lift"
"Nice Rack"
"Emeril at home"
"Just for the hell of it ..."

Great stuff.
 
Thanks, Bruce. I saw that on The Coconut Internet, they were doing a vote for their favorite caption. That's really cool to me.
 
"OARWN3D!"

Is it just me or is that deceptively difficult to pronounce? Just me? Fair enough.
 
'Emo Goldfish Council'
....
he he he, that's the best!
 
That one made me laugh again, too. Just the thought of an emo goldfish is funny enough without a photograph.

He'd be listening to Sunny Day Real Estate in his bowl decorated with photos he's clipped from Alternative Press, sporting a pitch-black sweep haircut, going on about how he feels like he's been swimming in circles forever.

The only time he ventures out is to take blurry photographs of himself by holding the camera out at fin's-length.

I need to get a good animator on the horn; I think I have a winner, here.
 
I have a pitch-black swept haircut.
 
Yeah, and you're totally emo. What with your unhealthy fixation on things that are shiny and round.
 
True, OARWN3D! may be hard to pronounce, but it's very satisfying to shout out at friends and strangers when they are made to look foolish or submissive through the use of an oar.
 
Emo= lover of all things shiny and round? Hmm..I guess I AM emo then!
 
Disco and round?




(Trust me, the Missus is laughing her ass off right now.)
 
Beh heh heh.
 
I cannot stand inside jokes, so I'm going to explain this one to the readers, regardless if anyone actually cares.

Several months ago, Ben and Sherry threw a party where everyone got drunk and sang karaoke. Ben took the mic for a rousing version of 'Hungry Like The Wolf,' and promptly forgot all of the words. In reality, Ben doesn't really know all of the words to any song, save Paradise By The Dashboard Light.

After approximately 2 and a half minutes of mumbling and stammering, Ben reaches the 'Dischord and rhyme' lyric of the song and instead blurts out 'Disco and round!' Apparently, this was the one line of the song he thought he knew.

He was wrong.

We all had a hearty laugh, and still mention it during karaoke sessions.
 
I like Ben's version better than the real one.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home