Tuesday, July 24

Post #600.



In honor of the CDP's 600th Post, I've decided to not compile the best quotes from the last 100 essays, in favor of publishing the latest creation from Killer Sandbox Productions.

Heinz is holding a commercial contest, where the winner gets to have their spot aired, with a cool $57,000 to boot. This is Ben's entry; I assisted with extremely minimal editing and provided the voice-over at the end. Sherry did the bulk of the filming. If you get the chance, please do yourself the favor of heading over to Killer Sandbox and taking a peek at what he's working on; it's pretty rad. Also, we're making at least 2 more commercial entries for the contest, and they'll all be posted here as soon as they are available.

So....Post #600, eh? Wow.

Thank you so much for making the CDP part of your daily entertainment routine. I really appreciate it, and will do my best to stick around for another 600 posts. Or, whatever's easiest for me; what's important is that I'm happy.

Thanks, and enjoy your day.

-theCDP.

Comments:
Mmmmm! Tasty!
 
He's a method actor. He really swallowed the ketchup, and did it about 10 times, from what the kids tell me.
 
That's what I call commitment.
 
It's pretty safe to say that I got the better end of the deal when I did the Bomb Pop video.
 
Those tater tots look SOOOO tasty.

I must reiterate: NEVER again, Price is Right! NEVER NEVER NEVER!
 
Yeah...I believe you are correct, sir.
 
They should dig up Peter Tomarken and have him host. Man, do I miss that guy.

Guitar Hero: Rocks The 80's comes out TODAY!
 
If they were gonna hire Drew Carey, they should have just cancelled the freakin' show. This is worse than nothing.
 
Here's the thing. I'll give Drew the respect in that he is a halfway-decent Game Show host that knows how to deal with contestants and is quick with ad-libs. However, I just don't see it lasting 5 years, let alone 35. Todd Newton is a Game Show host through and through, and quite frankly, I didn't plan on watching it again if he didn't get the job.

It's a shame, really, but I think people would have been upset no matter what. It's just going to be so weird to see someone up there that's not Bob Barker. In fact, they almost have to update the look of the set, just to distance themselves from the Barker-era.



/Game Show Historian.
//Missus will tell you all about it.
 
I refuse to look at his stupid fat head and scalp folds, mucking up the gorgeous stage. What a joke.
 
You're really tearing it up in the Best Blog About Stuff category, by the by. You're in 5th :)
 
Drew Carey is one of my heroes, so I'm looking forward to it, although I will miss Bob Barker.
 
Drew Carey can play the trumpet.
 
Yeah, the butt trumpet.
 
How much would we have to pay Chuck Barris to come back and host The Gong Show? He's not dead, is he?
 
I misread that and thought it said Chuck Norris. I was very confused for a moment.
 
Chuck Norris hosting The Gong Show.

Let that sink in for a minute, gentlemen.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home