Monday, August 6

Win $100 Worth Of CDP Merch!!!

On Thursday, August 23, the High Noon Saloon in Madison will be throwing a Lingerie & Pajama Party! Shed your clothes to raise money for St. Vincent De Paul, and win fantastic prizes!

Doors are at 9pm, and there will be 3 DJ's performing, along with Madison caburlesque cuties, Foxy Veronica's Peach Pies!

It costs $10 to get in, but you'll get $3 off if you take off your street clothes at the door and donate them directly to St. Vinnies! There will be music, spirits and a classy time had by all.

The CDP is sponsoring this event, and to celebrate, we'll be giving away a CDP Gift Basket valued at over $100! Shirts, mugs, mousepads, messenger bags, stickers, buttons; you name it, it's in there!

If I go the entire night without meeting a new CDP fan, please understand that I'll be ruined. Do not let this happen. Other sponsors for the event include Dane 101, Credit Covers, Context Clothing and A Woman's Touch. Saucy!

Ben from Killer Sandbox Productions will be joining me as well, rolling tape and filming the whimsical happenings. Do say hello; I'll be the guy dressed like Hugh Hefner in 1965 with a mound of Martini olives under my chair. Ben will be the guy with the camera; don't bother him while he's working, please. He sleeps naked, so I honestly don't know what he's going to wear.

Click on the flier for a huge version of it, and direct any questions to me either in the comments section, or via communistdance@yahoo.com. Come out, drop some inhibitions and say hello!

Oh, and if you can't make it out and want to pick up some CDP Merch anyway, please visit The CDP Store!

Comments:
I wish like Jeebus I could be there. However, I caonnot.

I do need to buy a new CDP shirt for tailgating, however.
 
If you like the current designs, I'd buy some stuff soon, because there's a rumor going around that all of the designs are going to change in the Fall.

That's just what I heard, though.
 
I think I may have heard that rumor flying around as well.
 
Hmmmm...but how can I be sure the source is reliable?
 
Beats me. I just know a guy that knows a guy that knows the CDP.
 
Dane101 will be giving away free tickets to our Halloween Party at the High Noon on October 31! You have the scoop, but details of what the party will entail are forthcoming.
 
Gotta' love that scoop!
 
I can't enough of scoops!
 
I'll have two scoops of raisins.
 
And who can forget Wesley 'Two Scoops' Berry, the greatest American Gladiators contestant of all-time? The man could broad-jump over a car!
 
Or Scoopie, the beloved Culver's cone?
 
Scoopie vs. Two Scoops in The Eliminator!
 
That poster would be a helluva lot cooler if it had our names on it! ;)

I'll see you next week- I'll be the one on stage taking my clothes off. Well, actually there will be a few of us. But I'm the prettiest.

xoMegan
(aka Betty Wantsme of Foxy Veronica's Peach Pies)
 

Post a Comment

<< Home