Monday, December 1

Sake' Meets Stomach.



Alright, so I'm technically still on Thanksgiving vacation, returning back to the office and outside world tomorrow. So, I'm slacking, but only a little bit. Today is about you.

December is here, and longtime readers of the CDP know that year-end festivities and countdowns are just around the corner. It's a time to look back at the 2008 that was, in terms of pop culture, music, movies, books, politics and personal experiences.

In the next four weeks, the CDP will bring you the Top Albums/Singles of 2008, Top Films and various other best (and worst) moments of the year, culminating with the traditional CDP Year In Review and State of the CDP Speech to wrap everything up. And this is where you come in.

I want you to e-mail me all this week at COMMUNISTDANCE@YAHOO.COM, and let me know your choices for the best and worst of 2008. It can be about anything you wish, as much or as little as you want, as many times as you want, and I will post the best stuff on the CDP in the upcoming weeks, as we count down towards 2009. You have all week to get this information to me, and I appreciate it in advance.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to retrieve the mail in my boxer shorts. Enjoy your day.

NEXT: THE CDP SEES A GHOST (FINALLY!).

Comments:
I love sake. where are you [not you] in the photo?

I had to comment that I had to reread "retrieve the mail in my boxer shorts" a few times over before I understood that you were going to get the mail wearing your boxers.

my mind must be arranged v. strangely. hope all's well!
 
I think the Sake was long gone at this point :)
 
We were at Takara on the West Side, and I plan on going back very soon. You're invited, so be prepared. Those private rooms are expensive, so I want to fill it up next time.

And yeah, the Sake went quick.
 
I am a sushi fiend. I will be there with bells on. perhaps a pre-Lost excursion is in order.
 
You know what's good? Tempura-style tofu and sweet potato sushi rolls.
 
A late birthday present for Hathery.

Boogie!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home