Monday, January 26

Who Wants To See A Car Eat A Dinosaur, Anyway?



Against my will, I'm due at the office today at 6am and working somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 straight hours, so in lieu of an essay, please enjoy one of my favorite recent videos by one of my favorite recent bands; 'After Hours' by We Are Scientists.

We have a huge February planned here at the CDP. Lost Friday returns on the 30th, followed by a Major CDP Announcement on February 2, and the CDP 5th Anniversary on February 12. Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your week.

Comments:
You're killing me with the whole "major announcement" thing. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm dying here!
 
I'm sorry I pushed it back two weeks, too. It was a tough decision, so I wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing before running my damn mouth.
 
I wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing before running my damn mouth.

And he wanted to make sure that Hathery's morning sickness got a little better, too, before he told the world.

j/k.
 
Exactly. It might just be a stomach flu or something.
 
Make sure she hasn't been eating any peanut butter sandwich crackers...
 
The most unbelievable thing about this is that the Missus texted me two hours ago saying that she was at home with a terrible stomach flu. 100+ fever and everything.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home