Monday, February 9

Something Is Squeezing My Skull.



The New CDP launches on Friday, February 13 at 12:01am, and to tide everyone over until then, here's a sneak peek at our new logo. It's clean, minimalist and looks unarguably terrific on a key chain.

On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, we'll be showing more new CDP designs, leading up to the CDP 5th Anniversary on Thursday. After the switch gets flipped at midnight, Lost Friday will arrive at the end of the work week.

Sound off in the comments section and stick around as we barrel towards a new chapter in the history of the CDP. Oh, and then head on over to ObamIcon, and create some ridiculous personalized propaganda, like this:



More to come. See you tomorrow.

Comments:
You sir, are an artist.

I can't wait to see it.
 
If you view the CDP in Internet Explorer, you probably see rough ridges around the edges of the new logo. This is because your browser sucks, and it's ruining the awesomeness of my new logo. Upgrade to Firefox, please.
 
I tried making some Obama poster things of myself, but they never turn out as good as I want them to.
 
Wow, IE is super dumb.

Trust me the logos look great in Firefox!
 
CAVEMAN - Thanks, man!

MIKE - This one took me a few tries for sure.

HATHERY - It might also be because I had to shrink the image considerably, but I highly doubt it; it looks perfect in Firefox.

I'm using IE at work right now, so if anyone out there is using Firefox and can report back to me if the image is smooth or not, I'd really appreciate it.
 
I did a side-by-side using both IE and Firefox and the logo looks pretty much the same to me, but my work monitor is crap with a capital C, so that may be why.
 
Good point---it could be the resolution on the computer screen too.
 
I agree. The logo is solid.
 
It looks like your eyes are closed. Fun!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home