Tuesday, August 4

John Cusack Will Usher In The Apocalypse.



Hi there.

If you are one of the many believers of the Mayan Calendar Doomsday Scenario, which states that the World will come to an end on or around 12/12/12, I would like you to do me a personal favor. Take all of your money out of the bank, all of your possessions, liquid assets and everything else that you’ll soon have absolutely no need for, and send them to the following address:

theCDP.
PO Box 865
Sun Prairie, WI
53590

You’ll be glad you did. Enjoy your last three years. Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day.


(LISTEN UP! The Communist Dance Party is inching ever closer to Post #1000! As part of the festivities, the CDP will devote the entire week of August 17-21 to answering any and all questions you may have about the Little Blog That Could. So think of something you've always wanted to ask about Ryan J. Zeinert or theCDP.net, post or send it to communistdance@yahoo.com, and wait until the week of August 17 for the answer. You can stay anonymous and can ask as many questions as you want. Thanks in advance!)

Comments:
I saw the trailer for that pile of dreck when I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. 2012 looks like a mash up of Independence Day, The Day After Tomorrow and that one comet movie where Frodo Baggins and Lele Sobieski run away from the second coming of Noah's flood.

I'll tell you what, though - in preparation for the Rapture, the Zombie Apocalypse AND the arrival of the Old Ones, I can send you some of my books since no used bookstore in this town does buyback, and I'd hate for any Doomsday scenario survivors to think that I actually make a habit of reading anything by Chuck Pahlaniuk.
 
The world can't end until we do another CDP mix tape trade. I think my armageddon love song will be contained in the mix someone gives me. It's in the Book of Smed, recently discovered in a small cave in present day Jordan. Lines 150-159 in the original Aramaic says:

"And the Lord brings the blinding bright light
The people will be struck down
Covering their eyes as the light does not cease
But the sounds, the sounds
The sounds fill the air
Joyous sounds of life and everlasting peace
Drums, strings, harps all sound
Voices sing as high as they can
And the Lord said, "Did somebody say keep on rockin'"?
 
Here's the thing about the Mayan Apocalypse.









IT ALREADY HAPPENED!!!!
 
BLU - Exactly! Who cares if their calendar is running down; there aren't any Mayans left!

SMED - Don't quote me, but I think you'll get your Trade wish in September.

MAUS - Rock. The bulkier, the better. I like pissing off the dude at the Post Office.
 
yeah, and send them media mail

MUHAHAHAHA

carry my heavy things for cheap beeyotch!
 
Maus: tell me about these Old Ones. What does this mean?
 
Well, if you don't count the 7 million indigenous Mayan peoples of Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras and El Salvador. The last Mayan state in Mexico did not succumb to Spanish rule until 1697.

I know, don't step on a joke.
 
Okay, okay, Smed wins. I still don't have to believe that they were good at math, though. :)
 
Hathery - have you ever read H.P. Lovecraft?
 
I voted for Cthulhu in '04.

I do know a guy that decided not to contribute to his 401k because of the whole 2012 Mayan thing.
 
Hey! I stood at/on Chichen Itza and these guys
were hella good engineers and can make it look like
a snake is slithering down the thing when the sun is
just right! Come on! I think they are right-2012
we are all toast. And not french toast either.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home