Thursday, October 8

The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade #6 Wrap Party (Part 4).



Today's Mix-Tape Review: Eric.

The Skinny: Put the kids to bed, because this disc is nothing but 'Parental Advisory' songs of the highest caliber. It's dirty, it's brash, it's offensive; I'm hiding this album between my mattresses as we speak.

The Presentation: Packaged like an old album, Eric included the protective plastic sleeve, inner dust jacket and even burned the Mix onto a blank CD that looked like a miniature 45. Furthermore, his cover art was a collection of some of the most controversial album covers in history. Lotta nudity, I'm telling you. Also, the beginning and the ending of the Mix contained a 'vinyl' track, akin to dropping and picking up a needle on a record. Fantastic job, here.

The Breakdown: Eric is a man's man. Plays in a prominent rock band here in Madison. Could probably drink me under the table if he wanted to. Looks like he may have a Misfits tattoo, and if he doesn't, probably wanted one at some point. Fact is, creating a solely filthy Mix makes perfect sense, and quite frankly, I wouldn't want to hear one from anyone else. There's enough testosterone in this thing to give me beard by just standing in its presence.

New York City Cops - The Strokes
C**try Boner - Pusifier
Bodies - Sex Pistols
McGruff The Crime Dog - Jello Biafra and the Melvins
Mother F***er From Hell - The Datsuns
Me & Mr. Jones (F***ery) - Amy Winehouse
Don't Mug Yourself - The Streets
F**k Her Gently - Tenacious D
Ganja Babe - Michael Franti
Weed And Drink - Skittles
Reefer Man - Don Redman
Heroin - The Velvet Underground
Binge And Purge - Clutch
Cop Killer - Body Count

Sprinkled around are also bits by the founding father of modern American censorship, Mr. Lenny Bruce. Thanks much for the Mix, Eric; I now need to hide it where the Missus can never find it.

Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day. What's the most offensive song you've ever heard? And no, 'We Built This City' doesn't count.

Comments:
It has to be something by GG Allin, right?
 
Just reading the titles of Anal C*** songs cracks me up.
 
Man, I wish I had the tie to take part in this mix tape trade. This reeks of badassery.
 
As a man of the male persuasion with the requisite equipment, Allin's "Needle Up My C**k" takes the cake, though. Think about it. Now grimace, and walk away!

I can't believe the Wikipedia entry of Anal C***. It's so darn thorough and informative. No, really, it is!
 
I know, it's amazingly comprehensive.

Hey, JT! What's going on?
 
Amazing. I only put on a few tracks for this category, but I think they more than hold their own in the thoroughly offensive department. I won't give anything away by listing them before Ryan's review, though. :)
 
CDP - Same old same old. Work, sleep, drink, work. In that order. Trying to start posting again.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home