Wednesday, January 20

Journal In A Jar - Part 7: 'Above The Fold.'



"Tell About Some Of The Most Notable People In Your Hometown."

I currently live in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, which was the birthplace of Georgia O'Keeffe. Sun Prairie is home to some other famous faces, but none more recognizable than Ms. O'Keeffe.

I was raised in Larsen, Wisconsin, which was the birthplace of author, blogger and raconteur Ryan J. Zeinert. If there is anyone from Larsen that thinks they are more famous than I am, I suggest contacting me so we can settle it with a fistfight at the Historical Society.

Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day. For more information on Journal In A Jar, click here.

Comments:
Yeah, that's what I thought.
 
Hard to argue when most the people in Larsen probably don't even *have* the internet to do so. :)
 

Post a Comment

<< Home