Tuesday, February 2

LOST - Season 3 Caption Edition.



In honor of Lost's Sixth (and final) season premiering tonight, we here at the CDP are devoting the entire week to our favorite Island-based Time Travel drama. Today, 40 of the best Lost Friday photo captions from Season 3.

I will be live-tweeting during the Lost Season Premiere all night tonight, so make sure you're following @RyanZeinert on Twitter (or merely following along) so you can join in on the fun.

Hey, it's Desmond!
(Desmond packed light, opting to only bring along 48 back issues of Maxim magazine.)

Hey, it's Eko!
(Eko, suddenly remembering that he has Superpowers, flies off the island.)

Hey, it's Hurley!
(In the distance, Hurley spots a tree made entirely of Slim Jims.)

Hey, it's Kate!
("Wow, is that a tree made entirely of Slim Jims? Hurley, get over here!")

Henry freaks me right the hell out. Again.
(Henry Gale's MySpace photo. Funniest caption ever.)

Come for the view, stay for the eggs.
(Ben's restaurant had great food, but the parking was terrible.)

What's the deal with airplane food?
(Jack's rendition of 'Over The Rainbow' blew away the judges at the Prison Talent Show.)

Damn it!
("I'm so sick of Internet nerds making fun of my screencaps! WAAAAALLLT!")

I feel just terrible for you.
("I never made the connection that cheating on a hitman's wife was a bad idea! RAAALLLLT!!!")

Please let me kill someone.
(In just under 30 seconds, Sayid murders a thousand people in his mind.)

I don't draw good.
("This is you. You suck.")

Desmond In The Raw.
("You've got to lift it up, brother!")

Locke Is Thinking. Simmer Down.
(Years too late, Locke comes up with the perfect quote for his Senior yearbook.)

Damn, I'm smooth.
(Desmond peers two weeks into the future to see how awesome his beard's going to look.)

Niner?
("Knock it off, Roy! You're like, 5 feet away from me!")

HELLLLLLLLP!
("WAAAAAAAALLLLT!!!")

That's why I use Pert!
(Juliet's annual face-lift didn't pan out quite so well this year.)

That's why I wear a mask.
(Jack becomes suddenly aware that on the mainland he was recognized as a locksmith, not a spinal surgeon as previously assumed.)

Nice ass.
("...And thaaat's how I got into commemorative spoon collecting. You?")

Talk about a Hot Karl!
("Jim...Belushi...is...a...comedic...treasure.")

Drink Coke!
(Brought to you by the Emo Goldfish Council.)

Hurley's drunk...on ham.
(Hurley is completely drunk....on HAM!)

I love alcohol!
(This looks just like my Dad's senior yearbook photo.)

Claire at her best.
(Claire, putting on one of her better performances in awhile.)


Can't You Read?
("See? Right here, it says 'No Dogs Allowed.'")

Sometimes, it's too easy.
("Nice rack, Kate.")

Where's my kidney, you ass!?
("You may have my kidney, but at least I'm not paralyzed!")

Things were going so well...
("Whoops, I think I just paralyzed myself again.")

I think I can peg him from here...
(Just for the hell of it, Desmond takes a point-blank shot at Charlie.)

I'm already in hell, what more do you want from me!
("WAAAAAALLLLLLLT!")

I'm Feeling Stabby.
("Heh-heh...I guess the whole kidney thing was pretty funny.")

I'm under a lot of stress!
(Suddenly and without warning, Locke's appendix bursts.)

He looks great for a thousand years old.
("I haven't shaved in 800 years.")

Smell...my...finger!
(Sayid gives Karl CPR directly to his spinal cord.)

OARWN3D!
(0ARWN3D!)

Not crazy.
("Liam, be honest. You got bit by that zombie, didn't you?")

Photobucket
("Ta-DAH.")

Every dentist in Britain is bankrupt.
("You all, gingivitis!")

Photobucket
("Have you seen my BAYYY-BEEEEE!?!?")

Please....don't drink and shave.
("Could you kindly restart my heart?")

Sound off in the comments section and enjoy the Lost season premiere tonight. Another massive helping of Season 4 captions arrive tomorrow. While you're waiting, head on over to the best Lost community on the web, SURVIVING815.COM. Later.

Comments:
"You all gingivitis" gets me every single time. I'm sitting here stifling a giggle. And I had an epiphany, seeing the still from the Dharma brainwashing video: the Dharma Initiative was a precursor to Scientology. The Smoke Monster is comprised of thetans. Jacob is Tom Cruise. The end.
 
FFFUUUUUUUU-
 
for some reason my brain read Maus' comment as "And I had an appendectomy..."
 
I'M SO EXCITED FOR LOST!!!!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home