Wednesday, February 24

Your New Favorite Band.



The CDP Nationwide Mix-Tape Trade #1.
Date - September 2007
Theme -
(None)



The CDP Nationwide Mix-Tape Exchange #2.
Date - February 2008
Theme -
Love & Sex



The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Exchange #3.
Date - June 2008
Theme -
Cover Songs



The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Exchange #4.
Date - October 2008
Theme -
Catchphrase



The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade #5.
Date - March 2009
Theme - Top 10 Of Everything



The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade #6.
Date - September 2009
Theme - Six Degrees



The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade #7.
Date - March 2010
Theme -
Your New Favorite Band

The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade #7 officially begins on March 1. Keep your ear to the ground.

Lost Friday rounds out the week. Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day.

Comments:
I figure you will tell us more on March 1, but let me first say: "New Favorite Band?" I mean, I could just rip a copy of the CD of my new favorite band, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean.

I wait with baited breath.
 
Mix tap trade! Mix tape trade!
 
MIKE - It won't necessarily be your favorite band.
 
Oh man. This is going to be good . . .
 
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!
 
Sweeeeet.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home