Friday, April 23

Lost Friday - "The Last Recruit."

Photobucket
Season 6 - Episode 13: "The Last Recruit."

Another Lost Friday is upon us; we have much to discuss. I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is twofold. First off, there is no new episode of Lost next week. For the first time this season, they're going to re-air the astounding 'Ab Aeterno' on April 27, in preparation for the final four episodes of the...well, ever. They'll be back on May 4.

Also, I'll be taking a little vacation of my own. Two weeks, actually. The next new CDP post will be the Lost Friday on Friday, May 7. That's a long time in CDP terms, but I can assure you it will be worth it in the end.

Which brings me to my good news, which is also twofold. Today's Lost Friday is the first of at least 10 Lost-related posts in a row, taking us right up to the final Lost Friday ever on May 28. The entire month of May will be dedicated to Lost; in addition to the last few Lost Fridays, I'll be counting down the Best Lost Episodes Of All-Time, along with a ton of other surprises. It's going to be fantastic, and considering that this is our last hurrah with Lost, I think we all deserve it.

More good news? I've got 17 captions for you this week. 'The Last Recruit' was a great episode that set everything up wonderfully for the finale. Let's go.

Photobucket
(Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you your Chosen One.)

Photobucket
("Don't get me wrong, I like you and all, I just think you're too short to be my stunt double.")

Photobucket
(Much like a salmon in heat, Jack springs out of the water and into the boat.)

Photobucket
("B-but, you can't be my sister! I got you pregnant!")

Photobucket
(I'm just going to go ahead and say it; he's fatter than ever.)

Photobucket
(If I had a nickel for every time a woman looked at me like this, I'd be eating nickel chowder.)

Photobucket
("Christ, you run one Korean chick headlong into a tree, and she treats you like the Antichrist.")

Photobucket
(Sawyer went to the Wile E. Coyote Police School.)

Photobucket
("Do you believe in fate? No? Well, do you believe in SEX?")

Photobucket
(Rodin's sequel to 'The Thinker,' 'The Drinker.')

Photobucket
(Sawyer accidentally sits on his badge.)

Photobucket
("MUFFIN PENIS!")

Photobucket
(When you're Locke, this is pretty much every day off the Island.)

Photobucket
("Don't...forget to...TiVo...Mad Men...for me...")

Photobucket
("Woah. I'm the Devil. Just became acutely aware of that.")

Photobucket
(Here's a brain-teaser for you: which one smells worse?)

Photobucket
(Aaugh! Blurry Floating Hurley Head Of Doom! Right behind you!)

That's it; I'm out of here for two weeks, preparing for the Biggest May In CDP History, as we celebrate the final curtain of the greatest television drama ever. Sound off in the comments section, enjoy your weekend and keep yourself company while I'm away with the following links. See you soon.

Season 6 - Episode 1/2.
Season 6 - Episode 3.
Season 6 - Episode 4.
Season 6 - Episode 5.
Season 6 - Episode 6.
Season 6 - Episode 7.
Season 6 - Episode 8.
Season 6 - Episode 9.
Season 6 - Episode 10.
Season 6 - Episode 11.
Season 6 - Episode 12.
I'm On Twitter.
I'm On Facebook.

Comments:
Muffin Penis was the name of my band in Pre-K. Have a swell vacation.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
"B-but, you can't be my sister! I got you pregnant!" ... that's probably true. I love using the word "twofold".
 
The cap of Desmond/Claire is my favorite :)
 
This is one of your best bunches yet. Nice work good sir.
 
Salmon. Coyote. Smells worse.

Those three captions won the Internet.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home