Thursday, May 27

Lost Thursday - Season 6 Caption Edition.

Photobucket

We're one day away from the final Lost Friday ever. In the meantime, enjoy the second half of the best captions from Season 6. Giddyup.

Photobucket
("You have nothing to be afraid of. I'm just a reincarnated zombie that can manifest myself into the form of black smoke, and I just murdered everyone you've ever known. Please stop crying.")

Photobucket
("Hello, this is James from Charter Communications. I just want to know why you don't think you need to pay your cable bill?")

Photobucket
(Want to know how sexy Desmond is? Ten minutes ago, Claire wasn't even pregnant!)

Photobucket
(The Man In Black becomes increasingly frustrated with the world's first Game Boy.)

Photobucket
(There it is. The gleaming, beautiful, majestic...butthole of the Island.)

Photobucket
(All the medical experience in the world couldn't prepare Dr. Shephard for the day when Raspberry Jam started leaking from his neckhole.)

Photobucket
("Hello, Oceanic? Can you connect me with Corpse Baggage Claim?")

Photobucket
(I still think this is a step up from Aaron.)

Photobucket
(“Claire, I’m telling you this as a friend. You smell like cat food and butthole.”)

Photobucket
(I get the feeling that Jack’s still drinking a little.)

Photobucket
(Hey, look! It's an XKCD comic! And guess what? IT'S NOT F**KING FUNNY!!!)

Photobucket
(Raise glass of alcohol to lips. Swallow. Congratulations, you're officially a bass player.)

Photobucket
("I don’t know how to break this to you, but...you ever see Eraserhead?")

Photobucket
("I'm drunk! Let's play darts!")

Photobucket
("Hurley, I'm going to let you in on a secret. I accidentally dropped a can of OFF! into the campfire behind me, so I'd estimate that we have about two seconds before our eyebrows get blown clean off.")

Photobucket
("Ben, did I ever tell you about the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville? I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville back in those days. I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. 'Give me five bees for a quarter,' you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah—the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get were those big yellow ones...")

Photobucket
(Matthew Fox, a man with thousands of hours of television and film experience, looks directly into the camera, instantly destroying suspension of disbelief and causing seven million viewers to shit themselves in unison.)

Photobucket
("I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Hume, but I regret to inform you that you are hereby banned for life from all Carnival Cruise ships.")

Photobucket
("I can't live in a world without whiskey! And Penny! But mostly whiskey!")

Photobucket
("Well, here you go, Ana Lucia. $125,000 to never show up on this show ever again.")

Photobucket
(Sawyer went to the Wile E. Coyote Police School.)

Photobucket
("Christ, you run one Korean chick headlong into a tree, and she treats you like the Antichrist.")

Photobucket
(Rodin's sequel to 'The Thinker,' 'The Drinker.')

Photobucket
("Do you believe in fate? No? Well, do you believe in SEX?")

Photobucket
(Sawyer accidentally sits on his badge.)

Photobucket
("WAAAAAALLLLLLT!!!!")

Thanks for reading. Sound off in the comments section, enjoy your day and be sure to come back tomorrow for the final Lost Friday ever.

Comments:
I love that zombie one!
 
I love how he's trying to put those kids at ease; if you think about the fact that he's eventually going to kill them, it's some black-hearted stuff, right there.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home