Wednesday, May 26

Lost Wednesday - Season 6 Caption Edition.

Photobucket

After a stunning, beautiful, philosophical and maddening finale (that I loved), we're just two days away from the final Lost Friday ever here on the CDP. On our way there, let's take a couple days to recap some of the best captions that Season 6 had to offer. Please enjoy.

Photobucket
(Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you...the Chosen One.)

Photobucket
("Man, that was one hell of a Saved By The Bell marathon.")

Photobucket
(Much like a salmon in heat, Jack jumps out of the water and into the boat.)

Photobucket
(Jack, wracked by the pain of losing his father, sits entranced as his cat defecates on top of his desk for six minutes, doing absolutely nothing to intervene.)

Photobucket
("Zzzzzz....HobbitHobbitHobbit....Zzzzzz.....HobbitHobbitHobbit...")

Photobucket
(“One, two, three, FOUR. We’re doing to do it FOUR TIMES, so suck on that, bellhop.”)

Photobucket
(“Not to be rude or anything, but seriously, how did your head get so square? Did your parents raise you in a milk crate?”)

Photobucket
(“I think that your mouth is a Candidate…for my tongue.”)

Photobucket
("I HATE OWL CITY!")

Photobucket
(These are the remnants of the Black Hole Of Suck created when George W. Bush high-fived Jerry Jones from a luxury box in Dallas Stadium. There were no survivors.)

Photobucket
("Have you seen my CON-DISH-AHH-NAH??!?")

Photobucket
(Jack's first day with Photo Booth.)

Photobucket
(Kate looks like an absolute angel when she's sleeping.)

Photobucket
(Unbeknownst to the castaways, Jack had been puking into the water supply for months.)

Photobucket
("Did Jack just puke into my bottle?")

Photobucket
(“I have to show you this spider bite; it’s like a clown nose full of pus.”)

Photobucket
("YESSS!")

Photobucket
(Juliet secretly hopes that by detonating the H-bomb, she can go back in time and choose not to star in V.)

Photobucket
("Call me Mr. Flintstone; I just made your bed rock.")

Photobucket
("GOODBYE STOP SIGN!")

Photobucket
("Do you want me to turn off the lights so your skin doesn't melt?")

Photobucket
(Out of all the ways Sawyer thought he'd die on the Island, runaway airplane was not one of them.)

Photobucket
("So, what does it feel like to sleep with the only woman I've ever loved?")

Photobucket
(In mid-conversation, Locke shoots a guy off in the distance.)

Photobucket
("Who has two thumbs and loves eggs? This guy.")

Photobucket
("MUFFIN PENIS!")

Thanks for reading. Sound off in the comments section, enjoy your day and come back tomorrow for 26 more of your favorite Season 6 captions.

Comments:
Runaway Airplane is my favorite.
 
My personal faves: the "hobbithobbithobbit" and "photobooth". I'm going to miss these captions.
 
Aw. Thank you.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home