Wednesday, May 12Randy Orton Is God, And The RKO His Message.
Here are six bite-sized CDP tidbits. If I made them any easier to read, I'd be reading them to you. Enjoy.
1. You probably didn't notice it, but the CDP has been experiencing some bugs recently. Things like comments not loading properly, spotty Archives and missing posts have come and gone over the last couple months. This is a Blogger issue, and I've been following the necessary Help Forums to make sure nothing too crazy happens. I'm neurotic about the uniform look of my website, so when things randomly disappear and reappear, it makes my ulcer hurt. The fact that the CDP has become a six-year juggernaut of text and photos doesn't help things either, but I'm on it.
2. Also, I told you before my vacation that I would be celebrating the Series Finale of Lost in style, busting out all sorts of lists and countdowns in celebration of our favorite Island-based Drama. And while I tried hard to make good and compile things I could be happy with, it just didn't pan out. The last few Lost Fridays will arrive (and be awesome), but that's going to have to be it for now. I tried, but time constraints and work on my next book took top priority.
3. Speaking of my next book, we're looking at a release date somewhere near October/November of this year. Things are going smoothly, and I think that if you enjoyed 65 Poor Life Decisions, you'll find this one an improvement on all fronts. The style is obviously very similar in execution, but I feel that every aspect has gotten better in some shape or form. I'm very much looking forward to getting it out to you.
4. I wore a Book-It! shirt to the public library today. I'm surprised nobody put out a Code Adam when I was walking around by myself. I'm not a good adult sometimes, but I think that my generation has accepted the role in stride. Apathy has been replaced by Irony, which means that while I'm not as happy as I was in 1994, I can at least not feel embarrassed to show joy.
5. I'm Currently Listening To:
Titus Andronicus - The Monitor (2010)
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - The Brutalist Bricks (2010)
The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt (2010)
Fang Island - Fang Island (2010)
The Temper Trap - Conditions (2009)
6. Whenever I see a band of animal puppets, they always put the seahorses on saxophone. Just because they're saxophone-shaped doesn't necessarily mean that they're skilled at the instrument. You hear me talking, Nick Junior?
Thanks for reading. Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day.
The fingering would also be an issue... As for the Book It! T-shirt, does that program even exsist anymore? If so, can I please get my stickers for my free Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza?<< Home