Monday, October 18

You Can Do Most Anything.

Photobucket

Aerating The Mashed Potatoes is done!

This Friday, I will be revealing the cover of my long-awaited second book, along with the official release date and many other answers to burning questions. You're only a few weeks away from getting this book in your hands, and I couldn't be more excited about it. I'm like a puppy that's two seconds from peeing on the rug.

I started this project at the beginning of 2010, with the goal being that I'd publish before the end of the year. However, thanks to a healthy blend of insomnia and megalomania, it looks like we're going to finish almost two months ahead of schedule. I feel that the book is an across-the-board improvement on 65 Poor Life Decisions, and I can't wait to get it out there for you.

That's it for now, but the CDP is going to be bustling from now until probably Christmas, so remember to stop back as soon as you can. Sound off in the comments section; see you Friday!

Comments:
'bout damn time.

They're pushing cheap fares to Milwaukee. I could swing by for a spell. We'll see.
 
I'll be spending the next few days getting stuff together for the upcoming ridiculousness that comes with promoting, publishing, marketing and selling your own book. Can't wait.
 
I'm excited.
 
!!!
 
Woohoo! Big fat congrats, Ryan. Can't wait to read it!
 
I appreciate your use of simile: "I'm like a puppy that's two seconds from peeing on the rug."

I am definitely going to share that with my students. :)
 
CARGIRL - Thank you; me too! I think you're going to like it.

(b)MAUS - Chk-Chk-Chk!!!

EMILY - Thank you very much; looking forward to rocking the proverbial box.

HILBELINK - You know that look an over-excited dog gets just before he or she whizzes uncontrollably? Yup, that's me.
 
congratulations, you must be excited to have it done. as i am excited to read it.
 
Thanks man; I appreciate it!
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
So you just do print copies only, yeah? None of that downloadable schmownschmoadable? Because, you know... SOME people want to buy your book but don't want to pay shipping to China. Some people... not naming any names.

I guess... SOME people can just wait til they visit the fruited plain in July.
 
CAITLIN - YYYEEAAAHHHHH!!!

MELISSA - Just for you, the book will be available as a download. I promise. I wasn't able to do that with the first one, so I was really excited when I was given the option. You still have to visit Madison in July, though.
 
YES! Really? Fantastic. And yes. Madison. July. It will happen. You + The Missus + Me + Whoever is foolish/awesome enough to hang out with us.
 
MELISSA - I linked you in my sidebar!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home