Tuesday, November 23

What's The Opposite Of A Sophomore Slump?

Photobucket

There are two ways to order Aerating The Mashed Potatoes, my new book, and the funniest text put to paper since Toby Keith's 'Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue.'

To order a copy online, CLICK HERE. A link is also over in the sidebar.

To order a copy directly through me, just send $21 (cash, check or money order) to:

The CDP.
PO Box 865
Sun Prairie, WI
53590


If you order through me, your money gets you an autographed, hand-numbered copy of the book, along with Priority Shipping and a free piece of CDP merch. I don't have a crazy amount of books left, so do it soon if you want to secure a personalized copy for yourself.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to release two books in three years. I greatly appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy the new book.

-Ryan Zeinert

Comments:
Took me a while for nothing but dumb reasons, but the check's in the mail.
 
You're the man, sir.
 
Sophomore hump? Mmmmm...
 

Post a Comment

<< Home