Thursday, September 29

CDP Top 30 Of All-Time ('08-'10) - #2.

Photobucket

#2 - 'Aerating The Mashed Potatoes.'
(Originally published 11/23/10.)


(Note: There are a lot of bloggers that want to be published authors, but probably less than .5% ever get to realize that dream. Thanks to you, I got to do it twice. When the CDP ends in February, my writing career will not, and that's due to the last 7.5 years of support, friendship and motivation you've given me. Thank you.)

Photobucket

Aerating The Mashed Potatoes is available for purchase RIGHT NOW!

The book is available everywhere right here, but I have a limited stock of 100 copies that I’m selling personally. I did this because I wanted to do something special for the ravenous, awesome folks that simply want a personalized, autographed copy of what could be the Greatest Book Ever Written. Here’s how to order.

Send $21 (cash, check or money order) to:

The CDP.
PO Box 865
Sun Prairie, WI
53590


Your $21 gets you an autographed, hand-numbered copy of Aerating The Mashed Potatoes, a rad piece of CDP merch and Priority shipping (2-3 days). Provide a mailing address (and a name if you want it personalized). I'll ship the book as soon as the order comes in.

Cost is $16 if I don’t have to ship it. Keep that in mind, folks in the Madison area. Let's meet up.

These books will sell out, and I can't promise that I can save you one. Once they’re gone, they’re gone, so order your one-of-a-kind advance copy right now!

One last thing before you run off to your checkbooks. This is a DIY venture. I have no agents, no publicists and certainly no marketing. If you'd like, it wouldn't take much to help me out by Tweeting about this. Posting this link to your Facebook wall. Mentioning it on your own blog. Any (and every) little thing counts. I normally don't ask for this, but it's going to make a big difference, I'm sure of it.

I thank you so much in advance; you guys are the reason why I get to do stuff like this, and it means more to me than I can say. Have a great day; buy my new book!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home