Monday, November 7

The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade 9.

Photobucket

September 2007
Theme - None


Photobucket

February 2008
Theme - Love & Sex


Photobucket

June 2008
Theme - Cover Songs


Photobucket

October 2008
Theme - Catchphrase


Photobucket

March 2009
Theme - The Top 10 Of Everything


Photobucket

September 2009
Theme - Six Degrees


Photobucket

March 2010
Theme - Your New Favorite Band


Photobucket

August 2010
Theme - Three Little Words


Photobucket

November 2011
Theme - The End

Here we go, one last time.

If you want to participate in the final CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade, just give me your name and e-mail address by Sunday, November 13 at 10pm Central Time. No exceptions.

The theme is 'The End.' That's all.

Names will be drawn and you will be further notified on Monday, November 14. Sound off in the comments section, sign up ASAP and enjoy your day.

Comments:
Hmmmm....I participated in the first and have been pretty much MIA since. I'll sign in for the last.
 
It's on! It's MEGA ON!
 
Count me in
 
Sign me up!
 
JT, Smed, Reese, Mike...YOU'RE IN!
 
I don't have a lot of spare time but who cares? I've been in all of them so I have to be in on The End.

Add me to the list. -- MikeHoss
 
Count me in as well.
 
MikeHoss, Wallrock...YOU'RE IN!
 

Post a Comment

<< Home