Thursday, February 14

The CDP's Top 5 Albums Of 2012.

Photobucket

Hey, just because I was incommunicado on here for a calendar year doesn't mean I stopped listening to music. So please enjoy this truncated (and extremely late) list of my favorite albums of last year. As usual, it's not meant to be anything other than the albums I purchased and found the most enjoyable. Quick and dirty; let's go.

 Photobucket

#5 - Teenage Bottlerocket - Freak Out!

 Photobucket

#4 - Classics Of Love - Classics Of Love

Photobucket

#3 - Japandroids - Celebration Rock

Photobucket

#2 - Masked Intruder - Masked Intruder

Photobucket

#1 - P.O.S. - We Don't Even Live Here

Cleansing. Felt good. Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day. The Walking Dead Friday makes its long-awaited return in less than 24 hours.

Comments:
I'm so awesome and current, that I literally only purchased one album released last year.
 
Punk rawk, yo.
 
Fun Fact: Since 2003, only P.O.S. (Never Better/We Don't Even Live Here) and Arcade Fire (Funeral/Neon Bible) have won the coveted CDP Album Of The Year twice.
 
Where's Macklemore and his anti-rap culture rap album?
 
Hype really ruined that guy for me. Besides, P.O.S. is already brimming with that sort of stuff. Those Doomtree folks out of the Twin Cities are putting out some really great stuff.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home