Thursday, February 28

The Walking Dead Thursday - 'I Ain't A Judas.'

Photobucket
Season 3 - Episode 11: 'I Ain't A Judas.'

The Walking Dead Friday is upon us ONE DAY EARLY! However, we don't have much to discuss.

So, here's the thing. I don't know if this was done on purpose due to the fact that The Walking Dead was competing directly with the Oscars, but 'I Ain't A Judas' wasn't all that good of an episode. It did its job by establishing more battle lines as Rick and the Governor prepare for war, but apart from Andrea re-introducing herself to the prison crew, we didn't get much else.

So, let's not mince words. Make with the captions, joke monkey!

Photobucket
(The front row of every Mumford and Sons concert.)

Photobucket
(Rick gets caught peeping the sexy next-door-neighbor zombie.)

Photobucket
(Black Friday arrives earlier every year.)

Photobucket
("Nobody's stealing my pen ever again.")

Photobucket
("What was I thinking? My eyeball isn't a candle!")

NOTE: I laughed really hard at this, even if nobody else does.

Photobucket
(Rick is informed that Andrea didn't bring a dish to pass.)

Photobucket
("Milton, the time to test your loyalty is now. You're the new Andrea; I'll see you at my place in an hour.")

Photobucket
("Beth, if you don't stop singing Tom Waits I will throw you into the courtyard.")

Photobucket
(Zombies like two things: Brains and coconuts.)

Photobucket
(In Atlanta, these are 5-star accommodations.)

Photobucket
("Milton, we can no longer speak until you learn to move your arms when you walk.")

Photobucket
("Okay, so you have asthma, you've never fired a gun and you're wearing a women's shirt. Great, we're screwed.")

Photobucket
("See this? It's a Bible. It's bullshit.")

Photobucket
("Like this, see? Back-forth-back! Are you listening?")

Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your weekend (I'm taking tomorrow off). More new stuff next week.

Season 1 - Episode 1 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 2 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 3 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 4 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 5 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 6 Review.
Season 3 - Episode 9 Review.
Season 3 - Episode 10 Review. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home