Thursday, February 21

Upon My Death, Clear My DVR Queue.

Photobucket

Is my DVR trying to tell me something?

Look, TV. If you're planning to murder me, Ringu-style, before the day is through, how in the hell do you expect me to plow through 50 entire documentaries? You've got to give me more of a heads-up next time.

Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day, because you never know when the machines (and/or Morgan Spurlock) may rise up and snatch it from you. The Walking Dead Friday arrives in less than 24 hours.

Comments:
That DVR is pretty advanced, but once we get the DirecTV Genie...I'm pretty sure that will have built-in murdering capabilities.
 
I don't have a DVR being the Luddite that I am. However my Hulu queue stares disapprovingly at me, listing multitudes of expired Suburgatory and New Girl episodes. I'm sorry, I am just so goddamn busy right now.
 
CELIA - For the pricetag, it had BETTER come with Murder Capability.
 
WALLROCK - It's totally judging you.

And The Chicago Code was awesome, by the way.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home