Wednesday, March 27

We're Making Bank Tonight, Baby.

 photo tumblr_miyhwh8czd1s4vt5ko1_1280_zps0b946d15.jpg

Miss Carly Casper, a CDP Alumni if there ever was one, has recently picked up a guitar and started writing songs. Swarming Things is the culmination of about six months of guitar practice and (I assume) a lifetime of singing and writing lyrics.



I wasn't entirely sure what I was in for when I listened for the first time, but you know what? I really like it. Her guitar playing will only get better and eventually catch up with her voice and songwriting, and I can't imagine she won't be ten times as good a year from now. Check it out and give her a listen; I always have encouraged peeps to use any available outlet to express yourself, and the fact that she's only been putting stuff together for six months is quite impressive, in my opinion. Good on you, little lady.

This has also reminded me that I need to add CDP Alumni links over in the sidebar again, and I'll get to that soon (before the end of the year, at least). It'll totally happen.

Sound off in the comments section and enjoy your day. The Walking Dead Friday arrives in less than 48 hours.

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home