Friday, February 14

The Walking Dead Friday - 'After.'

 photo 04x09Logo_zpsbb0c554a.jpg
Season 4 - Episode 9: 'After.'

Happy Valentine's Day! Because I love you, and because it's been nearly a year, here's a fresh batch of Walking Dead captions for you. Have fun, be responsible and please keep it above the waist until High School. Thanks.

 photo 0409MichonneScream_zpse5e8c58a.jpg
Michonne's toddler inadvertently deletes Season 2 of Nashville from the DVR.

 photo 0409RickConcussion_zpseac0dfcf.jpg
Per Web MD protocol, Rick sleeps off his massive concussion.

 photo 0409HerschelHead_zpscbf42351.jpg
"Now, hold on a moment; I still think our camps can co-exist peacefully. Let's talk this over."

 photo 0409DerbyMassacre_zpsafc3836e.jpg
This is what happens the next time someone links me to a Buzzfeed article, I swear to Christ.

 photo 0409BooksSuck_zps9155f94a.jpg
Once again, books nearly cut the life of a young man short. The lesson: Never read.

 photo 0409DeadBird_zpse55efa29.jpg
Bird died of loneliness. And starvation. And its tiny legs probably got nibbled. But mainly loneliness.

 photo 0409MichonneDerp_zps924689c9.jpg
When it comes to blending in with a zombie horde, Michonne is basically Daniel Day-Lewis at this point.

 photo 0409HipsterDeeb_zpse2d383be.jpg
"Wow, I sure wish this hipster kid was still around…so I could break his ukelele over his head, run him over with his penny farthing bicycle and shoot him in the knee."

 photo 0409RickWhine_zps226bfe63.jpg
"Carl. Let's stop. Carl. My feet hurt. It's hot out here. I'm thirsty. My sleeves are missing. I think I has a brain damage. Carl. Carl."

 photo 0409WalkerPeeker_zpsd1241e15.jpg
In my Condo Association, if you're late on your dues by so much as a day, you can bet your ass that this will happen.

 photo 0409SwordSammitch_zps510af81e.jpg
"Granite. Chain link. Hundreds of skulls. But it's still sharp enough to slice through this delicate brick of Asiago. I ask you, how much would you expect to pay for a katana like this?"

 photo 0409RickScurred_zps2a5fc68c.jpg
"Carl, you're a man now. A psychotic, terrifying, pudding-obsessed man, and I'm very afraid of you."

 photo 0409ZombieMormons_zps8168aa9c.jpg
"HE NOT HOME. WE STILL LEAVE COPY OF WATCHTOWER. FOOD FOR THOUGHT. NOW GOOD OF TIME AS EVER TO CONSIDER MORMONISM."

Sound off in the comments section, click some links and enjoy your weekend. Oh, and one last thing just for you, my little pumpkin muffin, on this joyous day...

 photo TWD3x9Valentine_zps64ff2f7e.jpg

Season 1 - Episode 1 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 2 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 3 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 4 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 5 Review.
Season 1 - Episode 6 Review.
Season 3 - Episode 9 Review.
Season 3 - Episode 10 Review.  
Season 3 - Episode 11 Review. 
Season 3 - Episode 12 Review. 
Season 3 - Episode 14 Review.
Season 3 - Episode 15 Review.
Season 3 - Episode 16 Review. 

Comments:
I know the text is kind of big in this one. I wanted to test it out and see what it looked like. I don't really like it (unless you like it; then I LOVE it), so it'll probably go back to normal next time.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home