Wednesday, April 16

The CDP TV25 Tournament (Day 7 of 20).

 photo TV25Logo_zps45a21d28.jpg

Welcome to Day 7 of the CDP TV25 Tournament to determine the Greatest Television Show of the Last 25 Years. Today you will be voting on the THIRD QUARTER of the DRAMA BRACKET.

 photo TV25Bracket7_zps96b48c0d.jpg

Today’s matchups are:

Lost vs. NCIS
Supernatural vs. Deadwood
House MD vs. Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip
Battlestar Galactica vs. Heroes
Veronica Mars vs. Grey's Anatomy
Friday Night Lights vs. True Blood
Fringe vs. Desperate Housewives
Mad Men vs. Dexter

1. Voting for this portion of the tournament begins today at 12:01am CT and ends today at 11:59pm CT.

2. You may submit your votes one of three ways:
A. In the comments section below.
B. Through Facebook.
C. Through Twitter.

3. Vote only once per matchup, please.

Questions, comments or concerns? Want to make an argument for a show and sway some opinions? Sound off in the comments section and let your voice be heard. Tomorrow, we will vote on the FOURTH QUARTER of the DRAMA BRACKET. Vote now and come back tomorrow, as we work our way through the tournament!

Vote now!

Comments:
Lost
Supernatural
---
Battlestar Galactica
Veronica Mars
---
Fringe
Mad Men
 
Lost
---
---
Battlestar Galactica -- katee sackhoff's acting tho
Veronica Mars -- oh my gosh is this even a question
Friday Night Lights -- CONNIE BRITTON
--- never seen fringe but I love desperate housewives
---
 
Lost
Deadwood
House
Battlestar Galactica
Veronica Mars
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
Fringe
Mad Men
 
---
Deadwood
House MD
Battlestar Galactica
---
---
Desperate Housewives
Dexter

 
Connie Britton...mmm-hmm. Her and Kyle Chandler were so goddamn good that I wanted them to be married in real life. Some of their exchanges were so intimate and genuine that it felt like a straight-up documentary.

Lotta matchups today are still close, including one that's all tied up.
 
Lost - I never watched the show but I always appreciated the CDP recaps and captions.
Deadwood
House - I feel like I'm unnecessarily anti-Sorkin in this tournament.
Battlestar Galactica
Veronica Mars
Friday Night Lights
Fringe - I only saw a few episodes and never quite understood what was going on but still better than the alternative.
Mad Men

Looking over this bracket I fear the show I've seen the most of all is NCIS as it was always on when I'd go to the gym. Also relevant - I've stopped going to the gym.
 
If NCIS was on every time I went to the gym, I'd stop going, too.
 
Just for fun.......:
Lost
Deadwood
Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip
Heroes
Grey's Anatomy
True Blood
Fringe (My vote to win the entire drama category)
Mad Men


 

Post a Comment

<< Home